News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What significant things have I done today?

Started by Griffin NoName, April 02, 2008, 08:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

In the UK they force people who are out of work to work free for various organisations and companies and retailers. If they refuse or fail to keep up attendance etc, they lose their unemployment benefit. There is so much wrong with this I cannot even begin to describe it.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

They have discussed doing similar in the USA.

Significant Thing: I made appointments for several overdue medical screenings.

Bruder Cuzzen

I've been discussing buying a vacation property on the island . Ye all welcome to sail on over when and if I get the deal done :)

Opsa

Nifty, BC! Ahem, I mean- Y'arrrggghhh!

You gonna build there, or what?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

pieces o nine

Toadfish sharing time is better than real estate timeshares.     :)

That sounds like a fine endeavor, BC!
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: Opsa on May 21, 2013, 02:36:38 PM
Nifty, BC! Ahem, I mean- Y'arrrggghhh!

You gonna build there, or what?

It hasn't been decided yet , I have to get a passport and discuss the details with the people who will steward the place , once I decide on a place .

Opsa

Bruder Cuzzen

I'm having second thoughts about Cuba though . What do you guys think about buying something in Cuba ?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Apart from rum, you mean? ;) :P
---
I know they're trying to open the country to business but you should figure out what the taxes would be (they may be high) and what other specifics are relevant there.

Again, if we're talking about a timeshare, avoid like the plague, regardless of the location in the world.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I know how you feel. I haven't found one that's quite right for quite some time.

Our children's theater previewed its improvisational show yesterday. We survived! (But my back is killin' me today!)

pieces o nine

Yay, Ops!

[edit] Yays!  Griffin has coached me into the 21st century world of Skype. I still have some work to figure out why the factory-installed camera I've always kept a Chinese fortune cookie tag over *can* see me but my new little one can't...

Thanks![/edit]       :typing:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

My sister set up Skype for me a few months ago, but I haven't used it yet.

Mr. Ops and I have been painting our re-done front two rooms of our house. Everything is covered in plastic right now. Can't wait to get the plastic off, the light fixtures up, and the furniture back in (somehow!).