News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Pirate Quiz Night

Started by Griffin NoName, February 06, 2008, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Could it be

"What tastes good with lemons?"

?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

Wot did Spot get on 'is burfday ?

The Meromorph

Wot do Oi need ter go fishin?
Dances with Motorcycles.

Bluenose

Weel dome Mero, wun hunred points.

Griffin, ye forgot abowt the duck, evrywun knows ye carn't eat a duck!

BC, 2 points fer remembrin Spot's berfday, but there were no lit fuze in the list, so it culdent 'ave been roight, roight?
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

The Meromorph

Next Kwestchun, an' I ain't 'urtin' me brain loike this much more, shipmates...

"yer calls this a Yorkshire Puddin' !"
Dances with Motorcycles.

Griffin NoName

Is there any tomato sauce?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

Arrrr...that could be a clue...<thinks>...arrrrr I has it....

Is there any tomato sauce in this Yorkshire Pudding?
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

The Meromorph

Great Cronan's tiddlywinks!
That Bart fella's too smart fer the loikes o' me!

Oi gives 'im all me points, me parrot, wot's left o' me pegleg, these seven conch shells Oi gots in me pocket, and direkshuns ter Madam FiFi's!
Dances with Motorcycles.

Griffin NoName

That Bart were cheatin'. 'E stole me brain. Oi's want what's due ter me.
Psychic Hotline Host

The Meromorph

Werrrl, I've got this massage machine me muvver left ter me when she run orff wiv that chinaman...
It's a bit big if yer knows wot I means. So yer'll 'ave ter send a cart. A big cart.

It's abart the length me peg leg used ter be afore the weasel an' creosote incident. It's only as fick as Brudder Cuzzens Poirate Accent, I s'poses that'd be abart twelve inches. An' it weighs abart the same as a full cauldron o' fish 'ead stew, so send sum strappin' poirate lads ter get it onna cart, loike.

'at's all I kin does fer yer, Black Bart got everfin' elses.

Oh! I gots sum pink lacey fing's. Dunno wot they's fer...
Dances with Motorcycles.

Griffin NoName

Aaaaaaaaaarrrh!!  That be a wunnerful offer. Oi be sendin' me cabin boys roight away. wot culor be it? Oi don't fink ye sed !  If'n it be pink, Oi wuld tek the lacey stuff too.
Psychic Hotline Host

The Meromorph

Werrl, it moight be sorta pink, loike, inna manner o' speakin'. Oi don't fink they be stains, anyway. Oi'll send alla 'em lacey fings along, 'cos Oi ain't got no use fer  'em yer see...

All Oi needs is me ol' bent 'n rusty cutlas, jus' in case that weasel acomes on back, mutterin' abart creosote. loike it do in me dreams, sum times. They be bad noights, Oi be tellin' 'ee. E'en the rats runs away on them noights.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Opsa

What is "What do you call a stain on the floor of the Westminster Dog Show?", Alex?

Ohhhh... someone already won the Yorkshire Pudding question.

Griffin NoName

Ter keep yer all 'oppin' 'ere be the next ansser:

madam fifi's enormous milk shake
Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa

'Ow did Black Bart come to have to wear a patch on one eye?