News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What Crime Did You Commit in Your Past Life?

Started by Griffin NoName, January 06, 2015, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

What Crime Did You Commit in Your Past Life?

I got:

Practicing Witchcraft

While living in colonial Massachusetts during the Salem Witch Trials in 1692, you were charged with performing witchcraft! Throughout this time, residents of Salem were accused of witchcraft and a series of trials and executions took place. After a young woman in the Village claimed to be possessed by the devil, she accused you of inflicting her with the spirit of Satan. After the rumors began spreading, a wave of hysteria washed over the community and you were thrown in jail. Luckily for you, the woman who accused you admitted that she was lying and you were set free.

So I didn't commit this crime as she was lying, so this is a daft result.

http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/what-crime-did-you-commit-in-your-past-life
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Aggie

WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

These all seem excellent and entirely satisfactory crimes.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I poisoned the king...

...and I would do it again!!!

:axe: :axe_01: :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Darlica

Running a Speakeasy

QuoteIn your past life, you were convicted of operating an illegal saloon, also known as a speakeasy, during the Prohibition Era. During this period which lasted between 1920 and 1933, the sale, manufacture and distribution of alcohol was illegal, but that wasn't going to stop you! Your establishment was a place where people of all backgrounds could come and let loose, despite the restrictions on liquor. Before long, you started earning a major profit, but that all came crashing down when your beloved business was raided by the Bureau of Prohibition and you were arrested.

I suppose having Pirates, alleged witches, slave smugglers and an top of it all a regicide made my place easy to spot...

:P
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Swatopluk

Et ego pirata eram/fui

Piracy in the Caribbean

ARRRRRR matey, you were a ruthless pirate of the seven seas in the late 1600s. You were a steadfast buccaneer who raided and plundered the Caribbean islands and soon collected riches from around the world including money, spices, jewels and more! But before long, you were captured at sea by the English who brought you to trial where you faced public execution! However, just before you were to be hanged, you were able to swiftly board a ship and sail off to a small island where you were never seen or heard from again!

Despite me choosing the axe not the cutlass and preferring bending to breaking rules.
Personally I would prefer steaming into the Mediterranean Sea during the period of the Punic Wars with a semi-modern ship. Joining the anti-Roman side of course. On the way there I would make some stops in more recent times to collect literature that we know of but that did not survive. Breaking into the Grand Library of Alexandria copying all scrolls would be a worthy (but also lengthy) endeavor.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

goat starer

Quote from: Swatopluk on January 08, 2015, 11:26:15 PM
Et ego pirata eram/fui

Piracy in the Caribbean

ARRRRRR matey, you were a ruthless pirate of the seven seas in the late 1600s. You were a steadfast buccaneer who raided and plundered the Caribbean islands and soon collected riches from around the world including money, spices, jewels and more! But before long, you were captured at sea by the English who brought you to trial where you faced public execution! However, just before you were to be hanged, you were able to swiftly board a ship and sail off to a small island where you were never seen or heard from again!

Despite me choosing the axe not the cutlass and preferring bending to breaking rules.
Personally I would prefer steaming into the Mediterranean Sea during the period of the Punic Wars with a semi-modern ship. Joining the anti-Roman side of course. On the way there I would make some stops in more recent times to collect literature that we know of but that did not survive. Breaking into the Grand Library of Alexandria copying all scrolls would be a worthy (but also lengthy) endeavor.

Face it swato. You were always my wise elderly first mate.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"