News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

SuperBetter for your health goals

Started by Griffin NoName, July 20, 2012, 03:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

SuperBetter helps you achieve your health goals

Haven't tried it myself, but someone with endless time on their hands may have a shot at it. No idea how llong it takes.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Roland Deschain

Hmm. I've not read it properly yet, but I couldn't resist clicking on a link that said, "Meet our science council". On the "science council" are the following skill-sets. Note that the background, and not their current jobs, is only mentioned below:-

Sociologist - Ok, this is fine.
Psychologist - Getting better, now.
Neurosurgeon - Brilliant!
Marketing - Err, ok.
Marketing & Finance - Getting worse.
Marketing & Healthy Cooking Author - Kind of a mixed bag, this one.

Ok, so this is the management team, the executives, if you will. That fully half of them are from marketing does not bode well for the claims made. I then clicked on "Meet our team". I'm hoping for more scientists here, and less of the business-oriented people:-

Consumer Researcher - Hmm, could come in handy when looking at habits and how to break them. Maybe.
Games Developer - Not sure about this one and how it relates, unless she designs games to help out.
Advertising - Helpful for the company only.
Data Analyst - Again, not sure how this will help. May intertwine with the consumer researcher's job.
Administrator & Financier - Oh dear.
Growth Consultant - Ok, yet another business person.
A Dog - Altogether now...aaaaaahhhhhh. (gives them a softer edge)

Overall, it sounds like a computer game made to teach self-confidence and willpower, but the whole site seems quite vague to me. I won't dismiss it out-of-hand, although the above shows I have some reservations, so maybe i'll take a look for you. It'll take some time, though.
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Opsa

When I first read this post title I was sure it was going to be a marginally translated from the Chinese sort of affair. I was kind of looking forward to that.

My first hurdle was the "join" page. Do I want to join?

Griffin NoName

I thought it was a gambling site ;)

Surely a Growth Consultant must be concerned with body mass?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand