News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Lightworkers Cards

Started by Griffin NoName, February 28, 2010, 03:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling DavidH

beagle

Apparently "The special healing properties of the Fuchsia guide one gently into deep, underwater caverns of the psyche, there to finally embrace one's long submerged and neglected grief, pain, and suffering. "

Would you be offended if I got a Geranium instead?
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Just don't go embracing your Geranium at work. You might get some funny looks.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I chose the elixirs of life deck, and found it very inspiring!

Thank you!

pieces o nine

Nice links, Grif!

I bought the Inner Child deck several years ago when working for a corporation where the working atmosphere was the antithesis of any sort of awareness. It amused me to decorate my cube with ! TAROT CARDS !

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
BTW, that would have been pronounced 'tear-it cards' had they identified them...  :wiz:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Aggie

How often can you use these things?  I tried a 3-card reading with the Power of Flowers deck, which was Past, Present and Future...   that about sums it up, eh? ??? ;)

present and future were bang-on, past not so much; mind you, my past landlady was named Iris....
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Use them as often as you like, but don't overdose. ;D
Psychic Hotline Host