News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Give-Away

Started by Opsa, March 06, 2009, 07:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Our Sibling BC mentioned that sometimes he has stuff he'd like to give away, so I thought that might be a good thread topic.

If you have something you'd like to give away, please post it here and anyone who might have a use for it can PM you with an address to which it can be sent. You can either send it for free, or negotiate with the donee about postage rates.

Aggie

12" PPI subwoofer in custom-built HEAVY (3/4" MDF) ported box.  Can have it for shipping costs, but I suspect they are more than it's worth.  The sub alone may be worth the price of shipping...  I could use the remaining box as a planter or a pot holder, I suppose.  ::)
WWDDD?

Bruder Cuzzen

I have a bunch of drafting supplies that I haven't used since college and really don't need , I'm fine with just a mechanical pencil and my table .

The list includes ruby tipped pens for mylar , a few scales , sheets of architectural symbol transfers and some other odds and ends .
They are many times worth the cost of postage , excellent for the student or professional .

ivor

So this is a Gome Pile?  I wonder if there's some other Joomla component that would be better for this?  Maybe a classifieds component?

Griffin NoName

mmmmm like the sound of joomla classified
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

That would be nice, MB!

ivor

Looks like we'd have to wait until we get into Joomla 1.5 before we do the classified thing.

Opsa

Ah! Another thing to look forward to!  :)