News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The best way to post your pictures here...

Started by The Meromorph, October 28, 2006, 09:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meromorph

We reccommend the use of PhotoBucket http://photobucket.com/ as a free repository service.
Upload your own pictures to there from your computer (it's very simple and good help is available) and then post the Img reference from there in your post here. The Img reference is the third one under your picture, highlight it, and copy it on Photobucket, then paste it here.

Feel free to start a new thread in here or to add your pictures in a reply to an existing thread.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Vita Curator

Good information Mero, I use PhotoBucket also.  I find that it is very easy to use and load on to.  I know there are other services available but I like PhotoBucket the best.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Griffin NoName

Me Photobucket too.... I feel another clone survey may be needed.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

It seems I must put away my luddite-shoes once again <grin>

Edit: Okay, that was painless.  I put some of my own work on the other thread.  I lean towards animals, but I'll look around and see if I have some of the "puzzle pictures" I took of the Wichita Mountains Animal Preserve.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Vita Curator

Quote from: NoName on October 29, 2006, 01:21:06 AM
Me Photobucket too.... I feel another clone survey may be needed.

I don't know NoName, it's lookin' more and more like we are one in the same person!  :D
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: Vita Curator on October 30, 2006, 02:43:09 AM
I don't know NoName, it's lookin' more and more like we are one in the same person!  :D
Yes... the one person you can never meet face-to-face is yourself.*

I'm having Polkaroo flashbacks.

I missed him again?!   ;)

*Also, the person who is in the worst position to look at your own hair is yourself, but oddly, the hairdressers and barbers always ask the person in the chair... I've received perplexed responses when I tell the hair professional to use his or her own judgement, since they can tell better than I can what looks good on the back of my head.

Aggie

It took me 20 long years to get that running joke.  And it was aimed at five year olds.  :-[

Hmm... wiki says it's not confirmed that the missing host was the Polkaroo...
WWDDD?