News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Pieces For Pope!

Started by Sibling DavidH, February 13, 2013, 10:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling DavidH

Siblings may be aware that a major campaign is under way at TOP to get our dear comrade Pieces Of Nine elected as pope.  I feel we should all support this with a campaign here.

PIECES FOR POPE!

Swatopluk

Is she a Roman Catholic? That seems to be a condition for that position. Iirc actual belief is not.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Bluenose

That doen't matter all that much, any catholic can baptise her.  Probably even an old lapsed atheist type ex catholic like me could do the job, just have to splash her and say the words!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Swatopluk

But would she want to join that club?

Sibling DavidH

Quote from: Pieces at TOP...I've been running for pope for decades. I am willing to confer cardinalships in a shamelessly nepotistic fashion on all supporters bringing me closer to those ruby prada slippers. And I ask you, who would look more stunning in the papal tiaras, me or Roy? Damn straight, skippy.

Opsa

I would like to see her in the ruby Pradas. She could click them three times and say "There's No Place Like Rome".

I aint going to no TOP, though. I'll just support her from here. I mean, what better place to support an upcoming Pope than a monastery? Just keepin' it real, son.

Aggie

The only reverence for the Pope in our family was that the Pope's nose from the turkey gets given to the patriarch at family dinners (one could say that the only reverence for the patriarch in our family is that he is required to eat the turkey's posterior bits).

However, huzza for Pieces for Pope!  P'raps she could turn the Popemobile into a mobile toadfish aquarium. ;)
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

Shouldn't a female pope be a mome?

Aggie

WWDDD?

Swatopluk

All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe

Sibling DavidH

Opsa, I'm not suggesting anybody needs to post on TOP if they don't like it - that's why I've started another campaign here.  All in-favour usernames from here and TOP and HAF will go into my email to the Vatican.  ;D

Opsa

Duly noted, good sir. Do carry on, with our blessings. I'll try to locate some striped pirate stockings for her to wear with her ruby Pradas. That might be a good look for her, but we'll have to watch out for falling houses.

Mome? That's hilarious.  :ROFL:

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Dujes.   :blush:

I was a cradle catholic, and I've been running a grass roots campaign since the election of JP-one. My original plan for my papal name was 'Gabriel' -- who announces SHOCKING! changes -- nyuk nuyk nyuk.   DavidH is trying to name me Pope Skwirrel; maybe it can be hyphenated.   :)

Opsa, love the shoes!   :)

Blue: I was duly baptized all right. But I don't think I can pass *one* of the litmus tests.   ;)

Swato: I'll trust you to come up with a title of significant gravitas and comedy. Dignified, yet casual. Iconic, yet iconoclastic.   ;)

Aggie: you could run the Vatican cafe and shake up the menu.   :)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Can a post-op transsexual be elected priest/pope?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.