News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

$$&*- I Do NOT need HELP to be insane and/or paranoid - *&$$

Started by Griffin NoName, January 17, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Sorry people but this is Another Microsfitz Hiss.....

Anyone who has followed my Vistaaaaaaaaaaargh!  thread  will know that my email files got arbitrary email's dates corrupted with the current date --------------   a bug. A very silly bug too.

I just ranted about it to MS on their forum earlier on. Along with some other poor frantic soul.

Now, later on, I had to send an urgent email. So was rooting around in the files and the mail program.

SHOCK HORROR GASP   All the email dates and file dates are correct.

HOW CAN THIS BE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ok i assume it is a "display" bug, rather than a "bits and bytes changed" bug but but but but but but but WHAT A WASTE OF TIME perhaps Vista needs running in DOS mode
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

That probably means that it's a display bug and whatever triggered the 'new' dates the last time wasn't active now. Still a but though.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Yeh, as I said, I shall run Vista in DOS Mode from now on :irony: :giggle:

Mind, I've always wondered about that..... remarkably it now means denial of service ;)

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

ivor

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you. :mrgreen:

Griffin NoName

You were dead right there MB. They did get me !!  Aaaaaaargh!

Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

And you still refuse to use linux... ;)

Good to see you back. :)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Lol, all right.
Glad to see you around. Sort of didn't feel right without you puttering through the halls.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Griffin NoName on February 21, 2009, 10:29:01 PM

OMG! Do I leave putter marks in the foot falls?

I don't know about those, but you *do* make me laugh now and again.

And that's never a bad thing....actually, that's truly one of life's little wonders.

Laughing, I mean.

R Heinlein was spot-on in Stranger in a Strange Land, with regards to laughter.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)