News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Sacred YARGHHH!

Started by DaveL, September 27, 2006, 12:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland Deschain

Oi bowed me 'ead an' said YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH, but nothin' be 'appenin'. What be meant ter - *touched by His Noodly Appendage* - Yaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh, that be moighty foine.
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Opsa

Y'AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

We didn't do it, we swears!!!!!

But I LOVELOVELOVE that icon!

Opsa

Y'AAARRRGGGHHH!

There aint been no Y'arrggghhing in here, and it's way too hot outside.

Roland Deschain

Quote from: Opsa on September 05, 2012, 10:15:13 PM
Y'AAARRRGGGHHH!

There aint been no Y'arrggghhing in here, and it's way too hot outside.
There be Yaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhing in 'ere now, me 'ole matey! Yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Opsa

Fanx, mate-o! It be cooler in here awready.

Y'ARRRGGGHHHH!

Roland Deschain

An' another Yaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh! fer thee air con ter start workin'. Yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Opsa

Is this just a lot of hot Y'aaarrggghhh?

Roland Deschain

Oi believe it may be, milady poirate, but it be liftin' us up beyon' thar clouds, an' away inter space. Yaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Opsa

Up, up and away in me byootiful, me byootiful bah-looon!
Y'aaaaaarrrrggghhh!

It be much cooler today, thankee.

Bluenose

cough, cough, splutter.  Ahem...

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Oi say, that feels muche better....
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Arrrrrrgh-some typeface, Pieces!

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Opsa

It's ARRRGGGHH-some. Did you make it y'arrggh-self?

pieces o nine

Ye taykes yer "Parry Hotter" free downloadabull troo-type font, ye halternates yer hupper an yer low-wer cases, ye adds yer droppe-shadowe in ye FotoShoppe, an ye posts yer "Yarrgh" to a hadmoirin' publicke. 
'Tis nuffink, rly.  :typing: