News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The What is This Game?

Started by Griffin NoName, March 15, 2007, 04:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on March 26, 2007, 10:15:48 PM
"modified"? Is the second camel cross-dressing? or pregnant?
I hope not.  I especially hope the second camel isn't pregnant, since in this case, "modified" means "pounded with a hammer twice as much".

Poor, poor camel fetus.   :(

The Meromorph

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on March 26, 2007, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: Sibling Lambicus the Toluous on March 26, 2007, 09:46:16 PMHere's a hint: the difference between the two curves is that the lower and right-er curve is "standard" and the upper and left-er curve is "modified".

"modified"? Is the second camel cross-dressing? or pregnant?

Dolly did mention that she'd had a 'boob job' not so long ago... I quote 'When your husband asks to see your boobs and you have to lift your skirt to show him - It's time for a boob job.'
Dances with Motorcycles.

Hmm... seems people have grown disinterested in my humps (or "my lovely lady lumps" if you prefer, to quote the Black Eyed Peas  ;) wow, I really don't like that song ).  Does someone have another "this" for which we can figure out what it is?

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sure.

The test is named after a person who, by his name, you might expect to meet in an examination.

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

Proctor and Modified Proctor compaction tests.

Based on googling:  soil compaction tests "dry density" "water content" , anyways. 
WWDDD?

Hooray!  Someone got it!

Your go, Aggie.

Aggie

Ok... gotta think of what kind of miserably unidentifiable unique and curious object to post....
WWDDD?