News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The What is This Game?

Started by Griffin NoName, March 15, 2007, 04:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

It's the one where you give ten students 100 Krone each and they have to see how far they can get away from Oslo University by the time their next essay is due.
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Close. Marks for effort ;) But no.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Is it a map of traffic demand between venues (colour-coded by volume-to-capacity ratio) for the 1952 Winter Olympics?

Griffin NoName

Beagle nil point. Lambi deux points.

Your getting warm on traffic demand !!
Psychic Hotline Host

Bluenose

Its a map of communications links colour coded for data traffic volume
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

The Meromorph

I don't see how it could be microwave links, there's some bloody big lumps in the way... ???
Dances with Motorcycles.

Griffin NoName

Bluenose hits the spot.

It's a dynamic network weather map of the backbone of Uninett, serving the education and research sector in Norway. The map shows the network capacity by line thickness and daily traffic load by line colour.

I was probably unfair to Beagle. He should have had a point for mentioning the education sector !

Bluenose, you want to take up the baton?
Psychic Hotline Host

goat starer

Isn't it good when we get a new game  ;D
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Bluenose

Ok guys,  What is this?

Clue: consider where I come from.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

beagle

They're the famous Mexican Staring Frogs of Southern Sri Lanka, featuring the famous evolutionary double-bluff "here I am" camouflage system.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I was thinking of posting some funny answer, but then decided to tell what I think it is:

The Pseudophryne corroboree, also called the Corroboree Frog, native to Southern Tablelands of Australia...

I'm back..

Griffin NoName

An evolutionary rival to the Zebra? Or possibly Tiger -but I don't think the teeth are sharp enough.
Psychic Hotline Host

The Meromorph

Silly people! It's obviously two frogs.  ;D

Either that, or it's Friedl Munch's illustrations for 'The Water Babies'...

Does Kosciuszko National Park ring any bells?
Dances with Motorcycles.