News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Sibling Below Me...

Started by DaveL, October 03, 2006, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Knowledge aint worth squat without wisdom.

The sibling below me doesn't know how to type "The sibling below me" and still stay humble!

DaveL

Humble,humble,humble,humble...oh did you say 'stay' not 'say'.

The Sibling below me loves pretending to misunderstand others for theatrical effect.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

Thow art a bumble bee, how quaint thow art in thy stripy pants!

The person below me recognises the great Che Rabbit as the true leader of the people.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Swatopluk

I do not have a cherry habit! (Mine would be blue-green, if I owned a habit).

The sibling below me thinks that the termination of membership is called dismembering.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Well it has to, since if you said "termination", it would involve termites, right?

The sibling below me is as mad as hell and is not going to take it any more.  He or she also remembers the movie that this line is from.

Opsa

I was once, but I am learning how not to be so mad as hell any more. I seem to recall that line was from the movie "Network".

The sibling below me prefers being mad as a hatter to being mad as hell.

Mmm, mmm, mmm.... I loves my mercury!

The sibling below me has protested that (s)he is not a penguin a bit too loudly, and now I'm suspicious.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

but I'm NOT! I'm clearly an ostritch

the sibling below me is over-joyed that I'm back and posting here.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Hmm... he comes back in October...  Just as it gets cold in the northern hemisphere and warm in the southern... exactly the behaviour that one might expect from...

A VACATIONING PENGUIN!!!

It is good to have you back, though, Q.  I noticed your absence.

The sibling below me is neutrally buoyant.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

in the atmosphere.

the person below me is Penguin food.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

Swatopluk

There was always something fishy about my character. Cthulhu phtagn!

The sibling below me will now call for the black goat of the woods with a thousand young.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Chatty

Sorry, I don't know the phone number. Can I call a Schnauzer instead?? He comes if I rattle the dog treat can...

The Sibling below me will NOT come if I rattle the dog treat can.
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

But I will likely come if I hear that some cool TV show is on, and I don't have a video recorder handy ... like, say Eureka or Dr Who.

The sibling below me says "Who?" to either of these ...

-------------

Hi! Sibling Chatty.  Glad to see you've returned.  And a big "Hi & Welcome" to Q as well.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

I saw some of Doctor Who. there was a Dalek, but I thought it was lost in space, and I thought a Dalek was something like a vulcan....

never really watched Dr Who......

so um, yeah, I kinda know who those are, but not really.

the person below me has ears which hear only the most awkward thoughts of god.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I've been accused of that, in the past.

Likely because I was that nerdy little kid with the thick glasses who always asked those awkward questions, like "If humans were made in the Image of God, does that mean God has a belly-button?"

And, "If God eats, does that mean God would need to poop, later?  And what would happen to that Divine-Poop?  How would it break-down?  Is there special divine-poop eating bacteria? and ..."

But, by this time, my Sunday School teacher was either in tears, or had exploded and either send me out, or had left themselves.

I spent a lot of time in the halls, when I was a little kid.  Gave me time to think.

Eventually, I "got it" and quit asking the "hard" questions -- at least, not from people who would be unlikely to answer them.

The sibling below me just skipped all that, and only read this sentence.  ;D
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)