News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Secret Santa

Started by Pachyderm, December 18, 2008, 05:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyderm

Secret Santa visited our office today. Lots of cool stuff was in evidence.

I got a pair of little remote control helicopters that shoot at each other.

Now my Quest is to find two leather flying helmets, goggles and those scarves which stick out behind you.

Office War is officially declared.

Now I can be a Pirate of the Skies as well.... ;D
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Darlica

Cool! :mrgreen:

When/if you get Christmas presents at work here you usually get something rather boring... and everyone will get the same thing.

London boy (a good friend of me and Lindorm) is over here at the moment, earlier this evening we had dinner together and exchanged presents. I got a very pretty purple Tombow Object fountain pen. ;D L got a black one and we gave LB some books in Swedish (he speaks and read it pretty well by now) and a silly silicone baking tin for muffins shaped like a steam locomotive and cars... 
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Darlica on December 18, 2008, 06:42:02 PM
Cool! :mrgreen:

When/if you get Christmas presents at work here you usually get something rather boring... and everyone will get the same thing.

London boy (a good friend of me and Lindorm) is over here at the moment, earlier this evening we had dinner together and exchanged presents. I got a very pretty purple Tombow Object fountain pen. ;D L got a black one and we gave LB some books in Swedish (he speaks and read it pretty well by now) and a silly silicone baking tin for muffins shaped like a steam locomotive and cars... 

Those silicone "tins" make excellent ice cube trays, too....!

You might wish to remember that, the next time you stir up a bowl of punch.  A nice icy-train would be just the thing....
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Darlica

I'll tell him that, we where thinking ice decoration piece for the Christmas table (his parents would certainly not approve  :mrgreen: ) or using it as a cast for home made ice cream as well as for muffins. :giggle:

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous