News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

When's Your Birthday?

Started by Kiyoodle the Gambrinous, November 07, 2006, 03:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stellinacadente

"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm back..

Black Bart

It's not my birthday...yet.

I don't want to be 50! :headbang:
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Griffin NoName

Why is BB making such a song and dance about being 50?  I bet he is really going to be 53 !
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

Jeez, just go with it. much easier to just yell at the young'uns to get off yer properteh.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Opsa

Yellin' at the yougstahs is my favorite hobby! Why else would anyone turn 50?

You're doing it right, Bartie. 50 is a great excuse for a party. I partied at the beach for my 50th birthday and I'm giving my other half a beach party for his 50th next year. (Yep, I robbed the cradle. I was only 9 months old when I did it, but I robbed the cradle.)

Black Bart

Harrrgh...a beach party....sounds lovely...but twood be a tad chilly on the banks o the Thames a week afore Xmas!

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: Black Bart on October 29, 2008, 01:03:52 PM
Harrrgh...a beach party....sounds lovely...but twood be a tad chilly on the banks o the Thames a week afore Xmas!

A reason why the party should be done somewhere warm... The Caribbeans would be nice. Or Australia...

I'm back..

anthrochild87

Opsa

Hey! You have the same birthday as Lambi!

anthrochild87

Opsa

But foo, all the Birthdays I tried to submit as "every year on the same date" last year have disappeared again! We need our site sorceror MentalBlock!

stellinacadente

Like Marylin and Claudia Shieffer

June 1st!
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Earthling

My birthday is the same as the man who was president when I was born. October 14, just like Ike. Apparently I'm a year older than Bart, though knowing myself as well as I do, I'd never believe it.
"Heisenberg may have slept here"