News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Forlorn Hope

Started by Griffin NoName, March 10, 2013, 08:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

I like those old UK military instructional movies :mrgreen:
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

There are instructional videos on You Tube for how to fit the "curve" skins to iPods. Ludicrous really, as you just slip the iPod into the skin. A baby could do it. Maybe it takes a baby to get them off again :o
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Griffin NoName on March 14, 2013, 08:12:58 PM
There are instructional videos on You Tube for how to fit the "curve" skins to iPods. Ludicrous really, as you just slip the iPod into the skin. A baby could do it. Maybe it takes a baby to get them off again :o

Well, that could be:  it's a well documented* fact that babies are born without brains, but have a drool gland instead, as baby ages, this gland is gradually replaced with working brains**. 

It could be a large quantity of drool is one of the requisite ingredients in the spell used to remove these things.

* the intertubes.  They can't put anything on the intertubes that isn't true-- it says so on the intertubes!

** sadly, for some folk, mostly men, this replacement process is never quite completed all the way.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)