News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Xtian Assumptions

Started by Opsa, January 26, 2012, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Oh yes, I forgot that. Easy mistake to make.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

When you think about it, it sounds very Harry Potterish (like the magic tents, or the multiplying objects, etc). I wonder if that is a way to tackle those comments: "So those animals fitted on the ark because it was magic like Harry Potter's tent?"
:mrgreen:
---
On a different note, I went to the bathroom in the office and found a little pamphlet about funny one liners. It looked innocent enough until I got to the middle of it where there was a blatant Xtian 'editorial' about sin and how only through the lord and savior blah, blah, salvation, etc. The sneaky proselytism bothered me and I destroyed the pamphlet.
:barf:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling DavidH

Leave a note for the unknown donor, thanking them for the bum-wipes.  :mrgreen:

Bluenose

Ah!  Now I see it all clearly.  The Tardis is made of gopher wood - that explains it perfectly.  The same mechanisism that Noah used to fit all the animals in must be what makes the Tardis bigger on the inside than on the outside and here's the kicker - the Tardis is clearly made of wood!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Quote from: Bluenose on May 24, 2012, 12:14:42 AM
Ah!  Now I see it all clearly.  The Tardis is made of gopher wood - that explains it perfectly.  The same mechanisism that Noah used to fit all the animals in must be what makes the Tardis bigger on the inside than on the outside and here's the kicker - the Tardis is clearly made of wood!

You know, I got me a shiny new Conservapedia membership back when DaveL (back at TOP) was considering leading a pirate raiding party on them. I've never yet used it, but suddenly! an opportunity to do so is presenting itself...    Truly, HE works in mysterious ways.

If anyone wants to collaborate on writing something acknowledging the awesome power of gopher wood [nodding discreetly to DW and the Tardis] that might be smuggled into their Compendium of Knowledge -- for however brief a shining moment -- let me know. I've never been banned from a website before, but being banned from Conservapedia in the service of the Doctor would be an hono(u)r.

:k9-affirmative:

[DISCLAIMER] natcherly, thee monastery woodint be himplicayted  [/DISCLAIMER]
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677