News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Hate Facebook All Over Again

Started by Griffin NoName, October 11, 2011, 05:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

RANT

Every time I go on Facebook I hate it even more. I hate the way they change it constantly so things are never where I think they are. I hate the way it pops up boxes telling me what has changed. I hate the way it pops up boxes to tell me what to do. I only log on to see if one particular contact has added any photos. I hate the way I can't get these photos any other way.

Very occaisonally I like finding someone I once knew and lost contact with. But, really, in fact, it makes not a jot of difference, once I have said hello, I usually never talk to them again, so I could do fine without it.

ENDRANT
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Hey, it's useful to find out who of your acquaintances are fundies (they don't stop blathering about the last headline from the local Murdoch rag)!
:irony:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

stellinacadente

hey _made_ me change my name into my real name...

Nazis!

Seriously considering deleting account... it's useless anyway!
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Opsa

Do it! They hate it when you want out, but insist. First, go in and delete all the content.