News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Two word story

Started by Swatopluk, August 14, 2007, 10:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia

Griffin

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding

Bluenose

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to

Griffin

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the
Psychic Hotline Host

Aphos

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Griffin

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without
Psychic Hotline Host

Bluenose

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without inexplicably becoming
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without inexplicably becoming rather dizzy.
Psychic Hotline Host

Swatopluk

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without inexplicably becoming rather dizzy. After taking

Bluenose

Verily, my elephant forsooth raced by on a mission to Outer Magnolia without realising that speeding antelope would impede his ability to overcome the passing lane's camber without inexplicably becoming rather dizzy. After taking bogus directions