News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Piratica Monastical Football Club

Started by DaveL, October 06, 2006, 10:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Follow up signal to Coach Chatty:

THANX COACH STOP IS IT ORRITE IFFEN OI ENJOY ME PUNISHERMENT QUERY HAVE TOLE OVVER PLAYERS ABOWT THE SATERDEE DEDLOINE STOP PLEASE ARSK BLACK SPOT TER BRING KEYS OVER FRIDAY NITE STOP LUV BLUENOSE MESSAGE ENDS

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

BBC AAARRRGH Pundits, with Special guest Sir David Coleman.  The pundits have turned up too late for the match but they are in time to see the antics of Bluenose and Francine the Flagelator

Coleman: Well here we are then..looks like Bluenose has gambled all his eggs!

Lineker: The perfect setting for a one sided contest, don't you agree David.

Coleman: I think the game is finely balanced in Francine's favour Gary?

Lineker: Well I honestly think Bluenose can go all the way David...unless his money runs out.

Coleman: I've got a gut feeling in my stomach - this is going to be some match.

Lineker: Francine's going straight for the heavy shackles.

Coleman: Well yes Gary, as I always say: if you can't stand the heat of the dressing room, get out of the kitchen.

Lineker: Well I think the viewer's are getting their money's worth today...you don't get this sort of entertainment on Satelite TV!

Coleman: Well Gary - I've never seen anything quite like this on or off the pitch!

Lineker: Well viewers, tune in next week for Black Bart v Gorgeous Gertrude.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Sibling Chatty

Spot?? Please take the keyes wit' ye on Froidday. Also, please, ter check aboot fer enny 'implanted devices'. If th' team come back wi' bugs, I shan't be amazed, but Oi wud prefferre they nae be electrical 'uns. (Tis hard enouff ter git them to bath as 'tis.

Coach
This sig area under construction.

Bluenose

...LASH!

Aaarrgghhh!!

...LASH!

Aaaarrrggghhhh!

...LASH!

Stop it Francine, that tickles!

...LASH!

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

DaveL

YArrrr...

Once Francine is done givin' Sibling Bluenose a taste of the bullwhip, Oi suggest we play in the Euro 2008 qualifying rounds.

Oi must admit though, a few trial games against Madame Chantals Wanderers may be required for...ahem...therapeutic and remedial reasons.

Any suggestions which country we should replace will gladly be accepted (especially Croatia and Macedonia... ;D).

Oi think Brenda may have played her way into the startin' lineup. But she's gettin a bit jealous of the M.C.W. girls.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I think we should replace some reather unimportant team, like Andorra, Liechtenstein or Albania...

I would prefer t' replace Faroe Islands, so we could revenge t' losin' o' t' World Cup t' t' French...

I'm back..

Black Bart

We could replace 'Kazakhstan' and all start talking like Borat!

Calico Jack

I vote that we replace San Marino and go into the same group as Germany, Wales ard Ireland.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

YYYAAARRR...that way we might come second to Wales! :rockon:

goat starer

coming second to wales would be like losing the an egg and spoon race against monkeys!
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

Ye've gone too far this time matey...get over to the insult challenge at once and prepare to be lambasted!!!

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I don't want t' replace San Marino...

It's t' same group, where t' Czechs be in, and I don't want t' face me country...

I'm back..

Aggie

'Tis a honorable patriotic stance, but THINK O' THE BEER, MAN!

WWDDD?

DaveL

YArrrr...

Wales sounds good to me too.

By the way, there are a bunch of extremely angry Santa's helpers (some female) are keen for a trial match. They said there is hell to pay for mine and Black Spot's effort for trying shooting down their master on last year. Several Easter Bunny helpers are also keen.

Spot and meself might be in for some extra attention. Should we take em on?
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: Agujjim on October 20, 2006, 01:42:14 AM
'Tis a honorable patriotic stance, but THINK O' THE BEER, MAN!

Don't worry about t' beer. There will be plenty o' it, with t' help o' me contacts in t' Czech beer industry

I'm back..