News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Piratica Monastical Football Club

Started by DaveL, October 06, 2006, 10:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

YArrrrr...

Oi though O'id been missun a good game of soccer for a while.  Oi heards the Toadfish do indeed love their soccer and followin a chat with the monks they have allowed us to build our own 60,000 seater stadium on the village outskirts.

The bulk of the team have made it over to the Monastery. Even Coach Sibling Chatty is here.
So we should be able to do some serious damage - ummmmmm...in a really humble way Oi mean.

So strap yer soccer boots on and lets get kickin'

Are yer ready to kick some Euro Cup Qualifin' butt or what?

BRING IT ON....YARRRRR!!!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bluenose

Err, well then, Oi better start working on some new sports peg legs, me Mark IIIs got left in the other place.

First fings first, Oi need ter sekuwer a suitable power sauce.  Oi 'ave found Bart's fishe heade stewe ter be very effective in the past (espeshully wiv the ole Mark IIIs), but it does tend ter be a bit unstable.  Oi was wonderin if Oi were ter mix it wiv some red cowe sandwich paste iffen that moight just do th' trick.

Any team mates loike ter volunteer fer sum testin?

Cap'n Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

Bluenose wrote:

Oi was wonderin if Oi were ter mix it wiv some red cowe sandwich paste iffen that moight just do th' trick.

AAAARRRRGH!...that could cause a superconducted quark to swallow up the entire universe!  Either that or ye'd start a plague!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Brin' it on!!!

I've been savin' a few gallons o' rum just for an occasion like this!!

I'm back..

Bluenose

Quote from: Black Bart on October 07, 2006, 04:05:18 PM
Bluenose wrote:

Oi was wonderin if Oi were ter mix it wiv some red cowe sandwich paste iffen that moight just do th' trick.

AAAARRRRGH!...that could cause a superconducted quark to swallow up the entire universe!  Either that or ye'd start a plague!

Aaaarrrgghhhh, Oi be seein what ye mean.  Wot if we were ter get some o Big Ron's sausages ter use as control rods.  Oi would reckon that they would moderate th' reackshun so that all tha' quark energy would be re-directed causin' controlled baryon decay.  This orter provide great gobs o' power, but in a controlled way.  Th' main fing Oi be worried about then be the tachyon emissions.  Oi spect Oi'll have ter develop some controls wot work before they be operated.  Kood be a bit tricky, but Oi reckon any Pirate worf is salt shuld be up ter it!

Cap'n Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

DaveL

YArrrr...

Ere be the current P.M.F.C. squad as it stands at present.

There be room for more if they be willin to do the trainin'. We'll add to the squad shortly.

Goal Keepers
Aquijiim
E.Eraser

Defenders
DaveL
Sibling Quetzacotl
Teripie
Alpaca
BlueNose

Midfielders
Sibling Noname
Sibling Quasimodo the Meromorph
Calico Jack(Plank)
Kyoodle the Gambrinous

Forwards
Beagle
Black Bart
The Black Spot

Humble and Virtuous Hooligans Association
Opsanus Tau, President

Coach
Sibling Chatty (Dee Dee)

Manager
Outis, Penultimate Sibling of Unreadiness (Kat)

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

YYYAAARRR...I've been practisin me penalty takin...at the right end this toim! :toadfish:

Opsa

HVHA! HVHA!

Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!

We both rule and are unworthy SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!

How do we do it?

VOLUME!!!!!

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Opsanus tau on October 08, 2006, 04:30:22 PM
HVHA! HVHA!

Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!

We both rule and are unworthy SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!

How do we do it?

VOLUME!!!!!

OK, I laughed until I had tears in me eyes on that one...
This sig area under construction.

Calico Jack

As this be the start of qualifying games I think we need a friendly to help us prepare for the important games to come. Well we are in luck chaps as one of me crew was in Marseille for a week and found an establishment to rival Fifi's in Portsmouth.

Madame Chantal in Marseille said her girls would gladly play a friendly with us, what do we think lads shall we take on Chantal's girls.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

DaveL

YArrrr..

Oi say yes to the girls...for a game of soccer Oi mean. Marseille be a foine footballin' town.

What team should we replace inthe real Euro Competition? Someone moderately benign like Macedonia?...YArrrgh sorry lads!!

Calico Jack

Don't underestimate Macedonia, they are a quality side, one of their players plays in The Albanian 3rd Division, no wander England struggled against them.

At least one of their players is good in fact Alexander is Great.

Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

I've heard o that Alexander chap...he were really good at undoin knots...but he cheated by usin his sword!

Sibling Chatty

Yaaaarrrr....

I wuz aboot ter say sumfin aboot footy, but ther were a sign wha' sed Grog,grog,grog,grog...so Oi got me sum an' Oi fergit'd whut Oi were aboot ter say.

If I disremember it if Oi sober up, Oi'll tell yer...hic.

Hic...YAAAAARRRRR, Footy!! Go Piraticarrr...

Yarrrrrzzzzzzzzzznorkmphzzzz
This sig area under construction.

DaveL

YArrrr...

E.Raser must still be werkin out how to get into the Monastery. Looks like we'll be down to Aquijiim in goals. Ere be the side for match against 'Madame Chantals Wanderers'.

P.M.F.C
Aquijiim GK
DaveL RB
Sibling Quetzacotl CB
Bluenose CB
Teripie LB
SiblingNoname LM
Meromorph CM
CalicoJack CM
Kyoodle RM
Black Spot S
Black Bart S
Reserves Beagle, Alpaca

M.C.W

'Beeg' Sophie GK
Mademoiselle Gigi RB
Betty 'Boom Boom' CB
'Awesome' Honore CB
'Gorgeous' Gertrude LB
Francene 'The Flagellator' RM
'Steamy' Solange CM
'Curvy' Claire CM
'Yes Mistress'Marie LM
'Red Light' Roxanne S
'Cat of 9 tails'Catrine S

Don't forget we are there for a soccer match...YArrrr!!