News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself... :)

Started by jjj, July 30, 2007, 01:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjj

Dear Bros & Sis,
Good Philip Fong invited me to join this fraternity. Greetings to you all!
My name is Johannes K. Drinda. (made in .de, lived 35 years in .au and now live in .cl). I usually live in Chile, but at the moment I'm back in Sydney.au to apply for old age pension. I bought a 2nd hand Compaq 3GHz for $A570, but it needs to be reformatted. Thus, I'll be off the hook for a short time...
Now, that I have been around in this world for over 6 decades I at last had a chance to gather some invaluable philosophical insight: even managed to pack it into 7 books, titled: 'A Guide to... Personal Contentment', improving my English at the same time.

I clearly feel that my earthly mission consists of proclaiming positive thoughts and actions. I have been give the tools (or a special gift) to facilitate my mission (see: http://jdrinda.tripod.com ) At Sydney's Circular Quay I performed some 12 years in public etc. and met countless fans eager to interview me. In this way I gained the fans' acceptance of my philosophical messages. I gave Bill Connolly, the Scottish comedian 3 of my books in the hope that he applies its contents constructively to the benefit of young people, but he failed to do so, due to sordid, materialistic ambitions. Now, that I almost abandoned all hopes for a better society, Phil comes along and calls me in from the dark... My eccentric character (i.e. albeit I take into account other people's opinion, I don't depend on them) made me many friends & foes in quite a few philosophical forums. I learned my lessons and only hope that I'll fare better in this group of dedicated members. Thus, may I beg you to judge my contributions rather on the merits of its philosophical value than on the way I express them in English.
My true intention is to cooperate philosophically 'towards betterment of society', which as mentioned is the mission of my life... 
Just a couple of months back I finished my booklet, titled 'Premarital Advice'. It took me only 2 weeks to write it; even though I don't expect to sell one copy...
Yet, these sort of marketing failure don't bother me, because my mission is to continue nevertheless; just like a painter unable to sell his paintings. Good enough that I know its true value. Well, I'll leave it here or I'll never end...
For the moment my mission is >>> to reformat my PC. See you soon. :) jjj

goat starer

hello! you are a fabulous substitute for E.raser (a reference that you will not get!) on first reading i thought you were a nigerian money scam but on further perusal you seem quite odd and interesting.

anyhow i am goat. welcome.

er...

goat

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Aggie

Welcome aboard, jjj!

(Goatie, LOL re:   :mrgreen:)
WWDDD?

The Meromorph

Welcome, jjj.
I look forward to your participation with - interest:)
Dances with Motorcycles.

Bruder Cuzzen

JJ Good to see you here !, I had not realized  it , but yes , goatee is spot on !  ;)

My forum name is brudder cuzzen , but I also have adopted various personnae and hope to find more . :P

You will often find me  in Pirates Cove . :yar:

You may find it awkward to read though , as we engage in various dialects of " pirate speak " . :ROFL:

There are many topics here I have yet to read so I may be in any room . Please take your time to familiarize yourself .

I found out later that forum names were supposed to be non gender specific ...opps...but i left as is for now since it might cause confusion , since I , for one am still uncertain who is who in here . ( we know one another other forums under different names .)

jjj I believe you mentioned it to me before but i have forgotten , what is your mother(s) tongue ? Was it Dutch ?

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Hello!
I thought you were spammer of Nigeria as well, but apparently not. You certianly sound interesting, and I look forward to seeing your contributions.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Bruder Cuzzen

Sibling Chatty

Am I weird or what??

That intro made perfect sense to me. Of course, I taught school at an international school for a while and have read some of the most interesting levels of English, from the formal, such as this, to the completely informal (the kid that referred to the teaching nuns as the purple penguins, since their habits were a wine red.)

So, welcome jjj, and enjoy the forum, once you get the 'puter functional again!
This sig area under construction.

goat starer

So much tragedy in my inbox.... but I am rich! rich beyoind the dreams of avarice! Mwahahahahaha!

From The Desk Of Barr.Anthony Ofor,
barr Anthony Chambers,
Etim Karimu Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos. Nigeria

Dear,

Compliment of the season,please accept my unsoilicited mail to  you.firstly,let me introduce myself to you.I am Barrister Anthony Ofor a solicitor at law.I am the personal Attorney to Mr.Larry Waddington, a native of your country, who based and work with the LNG (liquified Natural Gas) company here in Nigeria. On the 2nd of March 2003, my client, his wife And their two children were involved in a car accident along Sango Otta, Abeokuta expressway.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then, I have requested for alot information to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search for his last name ver the Internet,to locate any member of his family.Henceforth,I contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance house where the fund was deposited.Apparently, the finance institute where the deceased had an account valued at about USD$15,000,000,00 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 3years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same surname or last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD$15,000,000,00 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. I am willing to compensate you with 30% of the total funds while 60% will be for me to invest in your country while 10% will be for any expenses that may be incured between both parties during the process of transaction. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require from you is your honesty co-operation to enable us achieve our goal. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law or interpol.So if you are interested, kindly get in touch with me at my private mailb(anthonyesq1000@yahoo.co.uk)

1)YOUR FULL NAME/ADDRESS
2)YOUR PHONE NUMBER
3)YOUR FAX NUMBER/MOBILE NUMBER
4)YOUR OCCUPATION & AGE

As soon as I receive the above information, I will gladlyforward an application to  the Bank immediately with your name as the  new beneficiary of my late client.I hereby inform you to act according to my instruction as it is stated and call me as soon as  possible.
Thanks and may God bless you.
I await your urgent reply
Barrister Anthony Ofor. (SAN)
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

Welcome JJJ. I like Compaqs. I'd consider you more eccentric if you had bought a Mac **ducks** ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Welcome jjj.

Looking forward to your posts around here.

I'm back..

Bruder Cuzzen

Hi Goatee , So that is a spammer ! I never come across anything like that before , people actually fall for that transparent stuff ??

Regards BC

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

You've never received one of those, BC? I don't know if you are very lucky or very ingenious about your email address.
-----
Welcome JJJ, is it wrong for me to assume that you speak Spanish fluently? (now I can have an accomplice in crime :devil2:  :mrgreen:)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Indeed. It's my favorite spamm. If I have to get some, at least it should be peculiar like this stuff is. And we can remedy that, BC. I can forwad you mine, if you like. :D
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

DaveL

Greetings also from Sydney jjj. I will have to look for you next time I'm down at Circular Quay. Welcome aboard!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!