News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Hello! Is it me you're looking for?

Started by Roland Deschain, February 26, 2012, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling DavidH

Scrib, you don't know what his face looks like.

Roland Deschain

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on February 27, 2012, 06:27:39 PM
Scrib, you don't know what his face looks like.
Says the guy who looks like Catweazel... ;D

Hi Scrib, thanks for the welcome. Ignore David. He knows not what a mirror is. :D

Aggie, my sense of humour is very questionable.
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Opsa

Hey, we're bottomfeeders (but you can only call us that now that you're among us). Ya can't get much lower than that. But we've got a heart of silt.

Griffin NoName

Roland, if you follow the squidlings they will lead you to the moat.;D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Quote from: Griffin NoName on February 28, 2012, 04:26:31 AM
Roland, if you follow the squidlings they will lead you to the moat.;D

That's what they said to their last victims visitors...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aggie

Yes, and they are still in the moat, no? ;)
WWDDD?

Opsa

Roland Deschain

I've just come from the moat (blame the evil PoN for that one), and there were an awful lot of what looked like bones down there...
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Griffin NoName

Were they old bones? We have a room in the Monastery specially for making old bones.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Dear siblings, I have already humbly warned you not to take seriously anything this "Roland" person says...    :halo:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bluenose

Well, Po9, that admonition could be applied to most of what the siblings say.  ::)
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Opsa

...and besides, we never seem to listen, anyway.  ;D

Bluenose

..Sorry?  Did somebody say something?   :P

Sibling DavidH

Opsa