News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Revolving Door: Quick hellos

Started by Opsa, November 25, 2011, 03:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

BC is BC bound!  Might be a bit dodgy heading through the territories this time of year, though, being the Great White North and all.
WWDDD?

nefyuBB

I'm not leaving until the infectious desease team are finished with my blood samples and spinal fluid. I haven't sold the house yet . I have a wee bit of work to do yet . But the coke addicts took almost six figures from me.
I have been corrupted by Babylon and want out.

Aggie

:goodvibes:

My notebook of ideas, dreams, sketches and schemes is labelled as such:

It's often difficult to look out for your own best interests while trying to help others (especially if they aren't going to help themselves). I'm glad to see you back around here, BC. I was wondering what happened to you.  

:glomp:

Coke's rotten stuff, and it makes people do terrible things. I think a lot of people would be surprised at how much of it is around, albeit usually out of sight.
WWDDD?

nefyuBB

I didn't go anywhere , I've been lurking the entire time as nef . I didn't post since I wanted nefyoo to remain in character , since I forgot how to login as BC.

pieces o nine

brudder-nefyoo-cuzzin!

(that's starting to sound like a "southern" moniker!)    ;)

What's the latest word on your vision (and the other symptoms)? I hope your move goes well and that we'll see more of you under any name. While my recent move was unwanted, I am really enjoying my privacy and quiet angain! I hope yours works out as well for you.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

nefyuBB

I seem to have some short term memory loss. I've done much stooopid ! I can discern the movement of my finger tips two inches from  my face as a silhouette against a dark background. It's more like my fingertips are just blocking what little light that is getting through .
The problem was an enflamed optic nerve . More later ,  fatigued and feel stressed out .

Griffin NoName

BC, did the username/password combination still not work for BC?

Sorry your are not feeling good.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I missed you and am glad you're back, whatever the moniker.

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: Griffin NoName on December 11, 2012, 07:45:39 PM
BC, did the username/password combination still not work for BC?

Sorry your are not feeling good.

Yup and I'm much better each day. They sent me home with pregnisone , I think it might have done some damage , I'm not certain , but something is different . They also gave me teva chlorpromazine , I only needed 1and a half of those.

There is still some if I need them. Also my cat has the same steroid but I promised I wouldn't touch them . So cat is off the stuff as well .

Griffin NoName

steroids do some amazing things, some ok, some definitely not, are you right off them now?

chlorpromazine is known as a medical cosh, I had it once and was stuck in revolving door mode, (ok, that's this thread) 0 no but seriously, I hope I never ever have it again

you WILL feel better......
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: Griffin NoName on December 13, 2012, 01:59:44 AM
steroids do some amazing things, some ok, some definitely not, are you right off them now?

chlorpromazine is known as a medical cosh, I had it once and was stuck in revolving door mode, (ok, that's this thread) 0 no but seriously, I hope I never ever have it again

you WILL feel better......

I do feel better ... embarrassed about some ranting and raving in public though , some aggression ad well . Urge to work out is strong and odd .

Bluenose

Very pleased to see you back here, BC. 

Not so glad to hear you've been having some health issues, but I hope you're on the road to recovery now.

Sending down-under good vibes to speed you along...

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Bruder Cuzzen

Thanks everybody .

And for griffin , my last dose was last Tues. The 60 mg doses to 40 mg were the worst .
Didn't help the vision much . The stuff through the IV gave me something from 8 ft away .

Opsa

Hang on, Buddy, we're on your side.

Happy hundredth hug!

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I had to go through steroid withdrawal.   It isn't pretty.  But it can be done-- the last prednizone I had was just before my brother got his master's degree, which was back in the late 90's or so.  So you can stay off them, it appears.

As Red Green says:
Hang in there, were all in this together.

:)
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)