News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Revolving Door: Quick hellos

Started by Opsa, November 25, 2011, 03:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Just stopping by for a moment to say hello! I'm very busy with my latest children's theater production, but this is the final weekend, so I'll see ya next week!

:-*

Sibling DavidH

Good luck with it, Opsa!  Don't tire the little kiddiwinks out!  :mrgreen:

Opsa

They're fine, thank you. I'm the exhausted one! But I'm back.

Opsa

Poppin' in quickly to let you know that our home phone line has been shorting out, causing inconvenient stretches of linelessness in phone and puter disuse. Hope I can stay on long enough to reply to something today. But I'm around!

Griffin NoName

Make sure you don't get shorted yourself.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

You can never tell with the phone company.

Uh-oh, I hope they didn't hear me!

Sibling DavidH

^ You're in deep doo-doo; they monitor everything. :mrgreen:

Opsa

I love the phone company. It is perfect. Well worth the money. Dependable as all get-out.

How'd I do?

Roland Deschain

There was a moment there where I was getting towards the beginnings of belief, but there's just not enough dogma in your comment to ring* true. I give it a 5.5/10. Sorry. ;D

* See what I did there?
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Roland Deschain

No puns rule,
No puns rule.
Let down your hair.

;D

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Roland Deschain on August 24, 2012, 11:28:36 PM
No puns rule,
No puns rule.
Let down your hair.

;D

Goodness, your brain works like mine does. !!
Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa

HAH!

Just revolving in to say that my terrific phone service has been out since last Froiday, freeing me from all political telephone surveys all weekend long through Monday. Gosh, it's been convenient!

Roland Deschain

I hope your terrific phone service had a nice holiday. :mrgreen:

Opsa

Jeepers, it sure did. And after another one, the marvelous phone company came and surely, surely fixed the line, and at no cost to us! Really! The trouble was actually at the pole. I know I've said it before, but this time it's really, really super duper true: The phone company is the bee's knees.