News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Hello and nice to meet you all

Started by stellinacadente, August 15, 2008, 08:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stellinacadente

Hello everyone,
I was referred to this site by a good friend and estimated collegue of mine, Morf.

I find the idea of having a place where discuss idea and opinions without prejudice and in a civilized manner very refreshing.

I am from Rome, Italy so I grew up in Catholic enviroment. Thrughout my life I have felt the call for the ancient ways very strong in me but it wasn't until recently that I have finally let myself go down that path... and now I am learning and listening :)

M.
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

The Meromorph

Welcome home, what should we call you for short? :)
Dances with Motorcycles.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Benvenuta, stelinacadente! (I'm assuming you are a girl by your username, feel free to correct me ;) )

We like the idea of respectful arguments rather than the shouting, spamming and trolling so common in other boards, and also we have a number of play areas all around. Feel free to add your own comments both serious or not.
:wheee:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Opsa

Hello! Can we call you "Stelli"? You can call me "Ops".

I've been studying some ancient American (Indigenous) paths. Maybe we can compare notes!

Stop on by the pub: http://toadfishmonastery.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=32&topic=1364.0;topicseen

Griffin NoName

Welcome.

We have prejudice for humbleness. ;D

There are many paths in The Monastery both ancient and modern.

Beware the forked tongues of the Pirates. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

And the fish head stew.

Welcome, Stelli!
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Alpaca

There is a pleasure sure to being mad
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

stellinacadente

Hi there, I am flattered so many pf you welcomed me! :)

To reply to you Morf, I guess I like the short I have been give "stelli"

Ops, I am very interested in the spirituality of Native Americans... I believe it's the closest thing we have left (?) to the old religion... but I have to admit "I know nothing but the fact of my ignorance"  :D
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Sibling Chatty

Hi Stelli! Welcome to the Monastery.

I'm Chatty AKA Auntie Dee Dee, or The Evil.

I'm not REALLY evil. Well, OK, I am, but it's not a lifestyle, just a hobby!! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the home of Topic Drift and really caring about your forum-mates. We're good at other stuff, too, but those are our strengths. Oh, and creative smileys use, as welll. We are really good at that! :yar:  

:halo:
This sig area under construction.

Bruder Cuzzen

:woot: :woot: :woot: How we love new voices !
Welcome to our humble little abode ! 

pieces o nine

Quote from: Sibling ChattyWelcome to the home of Topic Drift and really caring about your forum-mates. We're good at other stuff, too, but those are our strengths. Oh, and creative smileys use, as welll. We are really good at that!

Our chief strength is Topic Drift...Topic Drift and Really caring about our forum-mates .... Our two strengths are Topic Drift and Really caring about our forum-mates...and creative smileys use, as well .... Our *three* strengths are Topic Drift and Really caring about our forum-mates and creative smileys use...and an almost fanatical devotion to humbleness .... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our strengths .... Amongst our strengths...are such elements as Topic Drift and Really caring .... I'll come in again.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

pieces o nine