News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Fatih Fighter Game

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, January 29, 2008, 05:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I found the concept pretty funny. Pick an emblem of faith (Buddha, Jesus, God, etc) and fight other icons of faith until you finish the game. The last Boss is hilarious.
http://www.funny-games.biz/faith-fighter.html
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

:ROFL:

Though I watched the demo version and I'm not quite sure why Jesus was fighting G-d - but I guess I just have problems suspending my brain. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Griffin NoName on January 29, 2008, 05:51:09 AM
:ROFL:

Though I watched the demo version and I'm not quite sure why Jesus was fighting G-d - but I guess I just have problems suspending my brain. ;)

Family in-fighting at it's best.

I played 1-player, and chose Geneshia.  The computer chose Moohamud.  Amusing.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

goat starer

did anyone else spot the FSM flying past when they were kicking jesus inna voonerables?
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

did ya see pink elefants too, Goat ?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

nope. I have not had a drink for three weeks! but he is there. he floats past in the background every 10 seconds or so... i checked

PS the reason god is fighting jesus is explained in the game write up. that is the god from the old testament. it is therefore jewish.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"