News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Caravan Club Centenary

Started by Griffin NoName, July 20, 2007, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Ever had fantasies of Buckingham Palace turning into a large caravan park ? Want to ask the Queen if she enjoys her caravaning hols? Need to know which sort of caravan corgis prefer?  The Royal Garden Party is this Monday.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I am absolutely positive that my invitation to this affair got lost in the post! ::)

beagle

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on July 20, 2007, 11:41:18 PM
Need to know which sort of caravan corgis prefer? 

Be able to test whether the dogs bark but the caravan moves on.

Bet HM preferred the Royal Yacht to a dodgy pitch at Skegness.
The angels have the phone box

Pachyderm

Given she no longer has the Royal Yacht (currently parked in Edinburgh, I think), the dodgy pitch in Skegness may well be the better option. At least "Yo Blair" wouldn't visit...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

beagle

I think Yo is currently saving the Middle East (bless him).  Lucky for him all those instant peerages following big Labour loans turned out to be pure coincidence. Unless of course a select committee of the H of C decides to look at the police evidence in detail...

Anyway, HM's fly-fishing at Balmoral is more likely to be darkened by the dour rather than smarmy wing of the party these days. Hope the new incumbent has got a decent dinner jacket now after those embarassing City dinner sartorial faux pas. One can be old-Labour without re-enacting the Michael Foot duffel coat incident.

Griffin NoName

What is the correct dress code for royal caravaning?

My conclusions on cash for honours if the crown prosecution couldn't afford better lawyers than the defendents (their role being to decide whether the evidence will stick).
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

Nothing involving a train for starters.

Yes, not case of found innocent but more found "Too smart to have put anything in writing or email". Pity future historians unless an unshredder is invented.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: beagle on July 21, 2007, 11:50:15 PM
Nothing involving a train for starters.

where is the groan icon?

Quote from: beagle on July 21, 2007, 11:50:15 PM
"Too smart to have put anything in writing or email". Pity future historians unless an unshredder is invented.

There's a theory that every keystroke is floating around in space (can't remember source - a novel I think).
Psychic Hotline Host