News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Is Anything Ever Really New?

Started by Griffin NoName, March 24, 2007, 03:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

And I found out what cures it.

When my hair came back after chemotherapy all the grey had disappeared ;)

It's been 4 years now and still no new grey hairs. But then my body still isn't back to normal functioning either <sigh>
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

I trust you willunderstand my reluctance to use that cure.  I think I'd rather just continue to go grey!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

LOL!

I think this might be a new enterprise by Bustlin Brian...

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Bustlin Brian must be a busy man.... seems I can cure my chronic fatigue syndrome along the same lines.

Unbelievable luck 5000 years ago
QuoteAyurvedic medicine is based on ancient natural healing laws that were founded by geniuses...

...You see Ayurvedic medicine was discovered by holy men who acquired this knowledge from God while in the deepest states of meditation.

This knowledge was then recorded into scriptures (which exist today).

And this knowledge was then tested and perfected over 5006 years on millions of human beings making it the most perfect healing system in existence

Note to self: remember to tell Bustlin Brian which day to roll onto 5007 million years of testing
Psychic Hotline Host

beagle

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on March 28, 2007, 06:53:54 AM
...You see Ayurvedic medicine was discovered by holy men who acquired this knowledge from God while in the deepest states of meditation.

I suppose it would have been impertinent of them to ask why He didn't just fix the design, rather than issue a list of workrounds.
The angels have the phone box

Bluenose

Perhaps He works for Westland helicopters.

Back in the 70s the RAN purchased a number of Westland Seaking ASW helicopters.  They went for the Westland version rather than the original Sikorsky one because the Westland version had more powerful Rolls Royce engines and could fly on one engine if necessary.  (Although it had a reduced payload and could carry only 2 torpedoes instead of 4 on the Sikorsky one - go figure.)

Anyway, a few years into their service these helos started to develop cracks in one of the ribs.  Westland was duly consulted and in due course provided a patch to remedy the problem.  By and by, a crack appeared in the next rib, back to Westland, another pathc was supplied.  And so, right through a series of ribs in the aft fuselage of these helicopters.

We later found out that Sikorsky had had the excact same problem way back when they had first produced the type and had modified the design to incorporate all the necessary mods so that new aircraft did not experience the problem.  Westland had bought the original design, but none of the in-service patches that Sikorsky had developed.   ::)

Sibling Bluenose

Aggie

Actually (mom is into alternative health, and has read up on many things I sneer at), I place more faith in Ayurveda than most other alternative health systems, at a "gut" level (my gut tells me what to eat to feel good, and this largely jives with Ayurveda). ;D
WWDDD?