News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Happy birthday USA

Started by Bluenose, July 04, 2012, 01:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Greetings and salutations from the Land Downunder to all you USians on the 236th anniverary of the act of treason against declaration of independance from the British crown.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself.  :P
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

They wanted to be free of taxes and ended up in the hands of the East & West Indies Corporation... ;)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

pieces o nine

ANGLING FOR A MORE TADDY SOCIETY SINCE 1776
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Sibling DavidH

Happy 4th of July, Murikins!  Sorry now that you rebelled?  :mrgreen:

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on July 04, 2012, 08:47:22 AM

Moreso since our government has become the best that money can buy.... literally.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Aggie

Quote from: Sibling DavidH on July 04, 2012, 08:47:22 AM

No, but the neighbours are... ;) :mrgreen:
WWDDD?

Opsa

A bit sorry, yes, but if we hadn't rebelled we would not be today celebrating our independence from all reason. Woot hoot.

Love the Statue of Taddiness, Pieces!  :-*

Roland Deschain

I feel compelled to photoshop a picture of Lady Liberty, but shall refrain from doing so for fear of :2guns:, :tank:, and :smite: from PoN, so i'll just say:-

HAPPY BIRFDAY 'MURKA!
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers

pieces o nine

Feel free to apply le PhotoShoppe to zat femme français, Roland.

(I had originally chosen the weeping Liberty, but changed my mind at the last minute to a more hopeful one.)
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bluenose

Quote from: pieces o nine on July 05, 2012, 03:31:42 AM
Feel free to apply le PhotoShoppe to zat femme français, Roland.

(I had originally chosen the weeping Liberty, but changed my mind at the last minute to a more hopeful one.)

And well done too.  "GONE FISHING" seems entirely appropos
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Time to mace some business for the ER's around the country-- it's now dark, and amateurs are busy trying to blow each other up-- not intentionally, mind, but you know how it is.

:fireworks_fire: :fireworks_fire: :fireworks_fire: :fireworks_spread: :fireworks_smile:
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)