News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

DIY Brain Surgery

Started by Griffin NoName, April 28, 2012, 03:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling DavidH

DIY surgery I need like a hole in the head.

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Well, if her condition was severe, I really cannot say I blame her for trying something that at least seems to have a basis in past effectiveness.

Certainly it's an ancient technique, as the Egyptians practiced it (at least, the ancient tools archeologists have discovered, seem to say so).

I suppose the lesson here, is to use proper depth stop setting on your skull-drill?   ::)

Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Opsa

Everyone says Oi ave a thick skull, so Oi guess Oi can drill a bit longer to get to the wee bit o brain wedged in me head, which Oi must admit has been running sluggish as of late.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Opsa on April 29, 2012, 10:05:43 PM
Everyone says Oi ave a thick skull, so Oi guess Oi can drill a bit longer to get to the wee bit o brain wedged in me head, which Oi must admit has been running sluggish as of late.

That is why The Powers That Be invented coffee....

... mmmmm.... coffee...
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Roland Deschain

What the Toadfish? That's pretty insane, but if you're desperate, I suppose it's the way to go. Wow, though.

Mmmm, coffee. *gets up to make one in 2 minutes*
"I love cheese" - Buffy Summers