News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Blog

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, January 20, 2008, 06:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I would like to start a blog with a few folk. I have one person on board at the moment, a friend of mine from school.
Topics are to be anything and everything. Politics, art, story ideas, random tidbits of everyday life. Whatever.
And I would love to have a fellow Sibling or OWLet aboard.
Would be on blogspot, which has a feature that allows for multiple authors. All you need is a gmail account, which are free.
Let me know if you fell like joining.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

Let me survive this round of the plague (or whatever it is) and see how I feel.

Meh braenz may not survive...
This sig area under construction.

Aphos

Might be interested.  Wouldn't a daily thing with me, but maybe once a week or so.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

That would be toadally cool.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Additionally, we are still looking for a name--my friend and I are fans of steam punk, and I found an article called "Steam Punk Puppets" and we liked that idea.
But, it's just a thought, and silly one at that. So any of my fellow sibs got any ideas? (doesn't matter if you intend to take part of the blog itself, ideas are ideas, you know?)

Aphos

Wasn't familiar with the term "steam punk", though it meant pretty much what I thought it would.  I do enjoy the genre.

<kicks steam powered clank>  "Stoke, damn it!  Stoke!  Don't let your pressure get low!"
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Darlica

Dingbots, Critters and Clanks
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous