News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teripie

I was here. Then I was gone. Now I'm back.....I think. Are there 2 of me?

ivor

Yes there was.  I had to delete your Hola.

Aphos

Let's hope not, teripie.  That could lead to all sorts of sci fi paradoxes.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Sibling Kephra (Tansy)

Tansy in da houuuuuse..
And all I can think of saying is "crapdoodle!".  I'm stunned.  This bites.  I made a snotty comment (couldn't help myself).  Think I'll stay away from that place for awhile.
And thank the Gods you guys are still around!  I just about lost it when I saw no Toadfish.
Insanity takes it's toll; please have correct change.

ivor

Hi Tansy!

Good to see you here.

Calico Jack

Everybody is here except Black Bart.  This is weird and I never thought I would say this but I am missing him. 

Glad to see all of our old friends over here. Vengazza ought to consider that the best moderators are those that hardly anyone ever sees a bit like a good football referee really and I am not talking about Graham Poll.  Would you believe Dave L that after his debacle at the World Cup Poll is still refereeing over here and is as arrogant as ever.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

DaveL

Quote from: Calico Jack on September 26, 2006, 10:42:36 AM
Everybody is here except Black Bart.  This is weird and I never thought I would say this but I am missing him. 

Glad to see all of our old friends over here. Vengazza ought to consider that the best moderators are those that hardly anyone ever sees a bit like a good football referee really and I am not talking about Graham Poll.  Would you believe Dave L that after his debacle at the World Cup Poll is still refereeing over here and is as arrogant as ever.

YArrrr...keep that Blaggard away from the Monastery. He might contaminate the squiddlies...Graham Poll not Bart I mean. No Bart's just plain scary.

Nice to see yer made it over Calico Jack.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

beagle

Arrrgh.  Bart's geography were always a bit dodgy. Who can forget his  famous naval raid on the principal seaport of the Central African Republic?  Even now he's probably obliviously playing his Steely Dan records whilst cruising down the mighty Niagara river.

The angels have the phone box

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Hmm... There's a bit of a drop halfway along the Niagara.  I hope he notices it in time; it might cause him to scratch his record.

Sibling Chatty

Arrrgh, Bart will survive.

He be a crafty one, an' left a trail of breadcrumbs ter follow back home...o'course the fish on the river et' em roighte up, but he'll figger it out!!
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

Praps Bart be too busy wiv is Mayor of Portsmouth malarky - hidin from the voters most like.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Teripie

Will Gloria Camel be coming over? Just curious.

Anyone know how I can shrink the size of my signature?

Sibling Chatty

Gloria the Camel was a good poster, often wise beyond her years.

Funny, too. ;D
This sig area under construction.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: Teripie on September 27, 2006, 01:07:52 AM
Anyone know how I can shrink the size of my signature?

Use BBCode:
[size=#] signature text [/size]
or
[size=##pt] signature text [/size]

Where # is the size (1 is what I use in my signature, BTW), and ## is text height in points.

Alpaca

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

After much technical difficultyizing, I've finally managed to login, and I'm here now! Yay!
There is a pleasure sure to being mad
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden