News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Hi Alchemist

Don't sniff too hard, there's some nasty smells down some of the corridors. We don't know why, but we suspect some of our siblings are carrying out some odd experiments involving bad eggs. :D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Aggie

Quote from: Griffin NoName on December 10, 2007, 11:15:10 AM
Hi Alchemist

Don't sniff too hard, there's some nasty smells down some of the corridors. We don't know why, but we suspect some of our siblings are carrying out some odd experiments involving bad eggs. :D

.... could be Swato & I playing with cannon-launchable H2S generators. 
Or what I had for dinner last night. ;)
WWDDD?

Opsa

Greetings to lordpunkmonk and Alchemist! And a big hug to each of youse for posting your hellos here. Please feel free to snoop, ask questions, and post anywhere.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Aphos

Quote from: Alchemist on December 10, 2007, 03:46:52 AM
A new pastafarian here - Alchemist/Loki. I'm just having a sniff around the site...

Hi Alchemist.  Glad to see you made it over from Topix.

Oh...and lordpunkmonk too.  Missed your post first time through.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Alchemist

Thanks for the welcome all. Got a feeling I know some of you already, please don't hold that against me.

Right - I'll go and post some drivel now...

Opsa

Yeay!

You might remember me as Sir Francis Drake from a long time ago. I remember you. I'm glad to see you.

Alchemist

Quote from: Opsanus tau on December 13, 2007, 06:32:58 PM
Yeay!

You might remember me as Sir Francis Drake from a long time ago. I remember you. I'm glad to see you.

Oh hell - what did I say to you?  :mrgreen:

Bruder Cuzzen

Sir Francis Drake , I remember you as well ,I'm Chow Mein from TOP . It's good to see you here! ;D

Opsa

Hey, Chow Mein!  :D We used to have a place where we posted our names from other sites. Must be buried by now.

Loki, I'm pretty sure I recall thinking you were pretty cool and wondering if you'd want to be a cyber-monk. We may have discussed it. Or maybe we just slugged eachother in the arm. It's been quite a while.

Alchemist

Oh hair coated Hershey bars! Thy (might be thou - cba checking) knowest my incarnation as the *Norse prick that started a fight with Alice!*

I'm screwed  ;D

Bruder Cuzzen

Oh...I thought alchemist was Sir Francis...I thought you were Doc Otis Lanza.

I still get people mixed up. :P

Griffin NoName

It is confusing isn't it? I mean I am Griffin here and I was Griffin there. Am I twins or what?

The other really puzzling thing is, the internet is HUGE, yet people we know keep turning up here :mrgreen:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Aggie was Otis, I was Sir Francis, Griffin was Griffin but not her twin, you were Chow Mein, and I don't remember Alice. Unless she went down to Buckingham Palace with Christopher Robin (not his real name).