News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

Welcome MelloElf,

What substances dwell in the forest these days for you to become so relaxed? Does the name 'Elrond Marley' ring a bell? 8);D

Come over to the Pirates Cove. Yes we are badly behaved, but only enough to make you giggle. Just bring enough Elven Lembas for twenty - the lads are a hungry lot.

Cheers matey!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

ivor

Hi MelloElf,

Glad to see you've come out of your shell.  :mrgreen:

MelloElf is a programmer friend/coworker of mine and an excellent C# and and JavaScript programmer.  He has an interest in making a commercial video game as do I.  This interest runs parallel to the upcoming Monastery Sim.  Hopefully we can make some progress in both if I can just remember where the Toadfish Development Lab is.  Did we ever make that board?  I can't remember.

MB

Swatopluk

Welcome. The monastery has few bugs because the squidlings eat them as snacks.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

But they do leave a few just for the fun of chasing them around.

Hi MelloElf!

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Swatopluk on August 27, 2007, 01:06:39 PM
Welcome. The monastery has few bugs because the squidlings eat them as snacks.

Oh, dear. I'm afraid my Spencer has been helping the squidlings in that department. He ate a lightening bug the other night, and had a bit of a green glow to his teeth...

This sig area under construction.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

You sure that wasn't one of those radioactive bugs from Swato's lab?

I'm back..

Bluenose

Yeah, look sorry about all the bugs, I think I may have left the door open to the entomology lab last night. 

Oh, hello MelloElf, you will like it here, but don't eat anything given to you by one of the Pirates, if you value your digestive system.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Pachyderm

Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Bruder Cuzzen

YarrGH!...AHOY MATEY! ;D :beer: :high5: :yar: :P

lordpunkmonk

hello my name is lordpunkmonk and I am new I like your message boards
btw: I don't usualy capitalize so please don't get on me for gramer reasons
--LPM lord of the Apocalypse

Griffin NoName

Welcome lordpunkmonk.

You'll get on with Goat; he hates capitalists ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Hi LPM.

We're generally not mean about grammar or spelling or things like that.

We can be evil about, say...politics, or unlawful use of summ'un else's ship when he be a wee bit unner th' influence o' th' rum.. We takes our pirates ter task on a reg'lar basis fer gettin caught! ;) :yar:

:mrgreen:

Bruder Cuzzen

YARR! Lordy Punkmunk ! Welcome to the Monastery , tis good ta 've a roite topper to parle' YAAAARRRR !

Alchemist

A new pastafarian here - Alchemist/Loki. I'm just having a sniff around the site...

Sibling Chatty

Come in, look around, watch out for the squiddies. They've discovered where SOMEONE hides the rum.

Drunken squid children can be--creative. (And we still don't know how they got that car in the moat.) :oops:

:squidlings: :squidlings: :squidlings: