News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie

One would be jjj, I presume?  Does he take requests, or know Jane Gazzo?  ;)

(sorry, I don't know if he intended it, but I know enough about Aussie radio to get a giggle out of his username)
WWDDD?

Plunder Down-Under

Heya

Heard about the monastry on The Devils Panties forum and decided to check it out. Im 17, male and from Queensland Australia. JUDGE ME! or not, your choice  ;D

Sibling Chatty

Welcome, welcome.

Look around and get ready to help with the Pirates Building Crew!! With that name, you GOTTA be a pirate!! :mrgreen:
This sig area under construction.

goat starer

hello,

if its OK I won't judge you. I fear if I start judging people I would be opening a can of worms as I am a) hardly whiter than white and b) a pretty poor judge of everything.

but hi and welcome.
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Aggie

*POUNCE*

Plundarrrrrrgh!

Welcome aboard, lad.... feel free to jump in anywhere.  If you're not sure where else to go, try the Last Post thread in Games and Jokes.  ;)
WWDDD?

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Welcome aboard.

I won't be offering you any alcohol as welcome gift, as you're a minor... More booze for me... ;D

Anyway, welcome... :)

I'm back..

Griffin NoName

Welcome Plunder. If you want to be judged, Pirates is definitely the place to be. You can be insulted there as well.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

YAR YAR YAR , Plunder down under Git yeself ta pirates and log in YARRRRR!

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Hi, Plunder!

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on July 30, 2007, 02:08:40 PM
Welcome Plunder. If you want to be judged, Pirates is definitely the place to be. You can be insulted there as well.
But I came here for an argument!   ;D

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Bluenose

:yar:

We pirates be a friendly lot.  We'll slice yer leg off as soon as look at ye, but we'll do it wiv a smile!  Arrrggghhh!

Welcome aboard Plunder!

Cap'n Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

DaveL

Blessings and Greetings Plunder yer blaggard. Woot! Another Pirate and Aussie! Welcome aboard matey! Get your cutlass and pirate speak at the ready. There be many a good tale to tell in these here parts.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

goat starer

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on July 30, 2007, 01:44:49 PM

I won't be offering you any alcohol as welcome gift, as you're a minor...

miners love booze... they even have their own pub...

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Opsa

The free house sounds good to me. Whot say we nab it for the monastery?

Welcome, PDU!

:crabbie:

Tanguerra