News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

:yar: Avarst there WendyH!  Ye seem ter be a foine lookin wench, 'ave sum Captain's Delight XO Special Reserve.  Oi jest taken deliv'ry o' a kupple o' 'ogs'eds from the senior boys at Portsmouth Pirate Public School.  Yung Timmins seems ter be comin' along veri well in 'is Hadvanced Distillin' class...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Swatopluk

The (other*) dreadful sound around here is just the Choral Squids practicing

*I mean apart from the pirates
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

dolphindream

:) Hi!  I'm dolphindream & I've just joined the group.  My friend stellinacadente recommended this site to me.  I consider myself a pagan, no particular path.  I am reading & learning, using what resonates with me, and storing other info for later.  Ummm, not sure what else to say so I'll stop now :)
A child is not a vessel to be filled but a lamp to be lit.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Welcome! And well recommended too! ;)

Feel free to post your musings or comment on other's as well. We are generally relaxed so don't worry much, we don't bite... much.  :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

stellinacadente

Quote from: dolphindream on August 10, 2011, 01:51:00 AM
:) Hi!  I'm dolphindream & I've just joined the group.  My friend stellinacadente recommended this site to me.  I consider myself a pagan, no particular path.  I am reading & learning, using what resonates with me, and storing other info for later.  Ummm, not sure what else to say so I'll stop now :)

Welcome my friend!
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Bluenose

Quote from: dolphindream on August 10, 2011, 01:51:00 AM

Greetings and salutations from the land downunder.  Although we do not bite (much), I'd keep clear of the squidlings for a while until they've gotten used to you...  ;)
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

stellinacadente

Quote from: Bluenose on August 10, 2011, 03:06:28 AM
Greetings and salutations from the land downunder.  Although we do not bite (much), I'd keep clear of the squidlings for a while until they've gotten used to you...  ;)

Bluenose...if only there were men like you out there  :mrgreen:
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Bluenose

dolphindream

Thanks to all for the greetings :)

Now to explore, perhaps to question...

DolphinDream
A child is not a vessel to be filled but a lamp to be lit.

Griffin NoName

Yes, explore and question. We like questions. Gives us the opportunity to come up with unlikely answers.

Welcome.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Question away, DolphinDream!  Oh, and welcome!

You may want to ask for access to the Garden Path area, if you want to interact with Toadfish who are figuring out how to walk their paths. It's access-on-request so I'm not sure if you can see it at the moment.   :)
WWDDD?

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bluenose

Quote from: Griffin NoName on August 10, 2011, 04:38:12 AM
Yes, explore and question. We like questions. Gives us the opportunity to come up with unlikely answers.

Welcome.

Not to mention change the subject.  We are the all-time champion thread subject drifters.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Bluenose on August 10, 2011, 07:37:55 AM
Quote from: Griffin NoName on August 10, 2011, 04:38:12 AM

Welcome.

Not to mention change the subject.  We are the all-time champion thread subject drifters.

Which as I often point out, is against the rules, but we are forced to be tolerant of it :mrgreen:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

stellinacadente