News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Hey, sib! Sheila's been here about a year now, but she's finally getting on the forum again. Yeay!!!!

Sibling DavidH

Quote from: SheilaHow's it goin' down under? ;D

That's a rather personal question which I prefer not to answer at my age!   :mrgreen:

Bluenose

Quote from: Sheila on December 19, 2010, 09:10:17 PM
How's it goin' down under? ;D

Well, as the resident Aussie, I'd have to say that I'm quite pleased that the drought seems to finally have come to an end after twelve long years, but really, I think that going from one extreme to the other is a bit much, don't you think?  I mean, I like the rain as much as the next guy, but there are limits - just don't get me started.  Seriously, I think I'll have to be fitted out for gills soon and as for the garden, how's a man supposed to mow the lawn when it's pelting down everytime you go outside.  Like, enough is enough - the joke is waearing thin now.  We get it.  El nino is but a faint memory, I seem to have some vague idea that the sun is some sort of hot thing up in the sky, or was that pizza?  Anyway, whatever it is, I haven't seen it for dingo's years...  ;)

Oh, and welcome back Sheila, don't be a stranger, you know?
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

WendyH

Hello,  My name is actually Wendy, although I have been referred to as Mrs H by my ?????? old other half - well he is older than me for three months each year !

I look forward to meeting all these pirates out there, sorry I have no rum left, someone drank it all !!
Signature under construction!

Sibling DavidH

Welcome, wife!
WHO drank it?
Siblings don't believe anything she says about me!  :mrgreen:

pieces o nine

Welcome, Mrs. Wendy!

Oi can awlweighs russle hup sum cone-yak fer a fellow pyrate!    :winebottle:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

Welcome WendyH. Nice to meet you. No need to worry about the rum - we never run dry here.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

WWDDD?

WendyH

Hello everyone,

It was very nice to be welcomed by you all.   I look forward to be posting comments etc to you once I have got used to it all.   Just as soon as that rum has been replaced - or what is that cone-yak it sounds very nice and I think I may request some tonight.

Signature under construction!

pieces o nine

Oi only serrrves thee foinest Rummy Marrrghtin cone-yak at thee Monastery!

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Welcome aboard, Wendy! Please have a spot of tea. With a spot of sumpin' innit.

Darlica

Welcome Wendy!

There are garden, cooking, reading and even knitting threads around as well as Pirates, Monks and Wenches...

If there is any thing you wonder about just ask  :)
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous