News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

It's lies! Lies! All lies, I tell you!  My stew's never eaten a hole in a cast iron pot not no how!  Mind you, its dissolved a few spoons, buts that's  whole 'nother story...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aggie

WWDDD?

goat starer

hello people.... I am new

well I'm not new but I FEEL new!!

I am back from a narsty place... its been rubbish but I am all OKish

so hello friends (old and new) and prepare to be dazzled once more by the shining wit (as Dr Spooner would have me) of Goat.

how is everybody?
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Goaty, my man! So good to see you back here! Please drop by on a few threads that are asking for your input (like this one) don't let beagle get away with it. ;) :P :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

goat starer

I was afraid to find the place inundated with beagles... they can be a terrible pest and in numbers ruin the carpets...

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

Hey! Hello there Goat you old Reptilean Dwarf

Beagle has been getting away with murder.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

Quote from: Griffin NoName on December 02, 2009, 11:39:29 PM
Hey! Hello there Goat you old Reptilean Dwarf

Beagle has been getting away with murder.

ooooooohhhhh! fox hunting again is he?

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Bluenose

G'day Goatie!  Great to see you man, have a pint of <substitute beverage of your choice> on me!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

beagle

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on December 02, 2009, 11:32:32 PM
Goaty, my man! So good to see you back here! Please drop by on a few threads that are asking for your input (like this one) don't let beagle get away with it. ;) :P :mrgreen:

Actually I've been avoiding that one, but when you come up with a new definition I'll tell you why it won't work.   :mrgreen:

The angels have the phone box

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Opsa

Welcome back, Goatie old pal! We missed you around here.
:glomp:

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm back..

goat starer

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

I don't think one can ever leave the Monastery once one is a Toadfish. One may just become dormant. There's probably a cell for dormant Toadfish somewhere.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand