News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I'm here now. Use this to tell everyone you are here!

Started by The Meromorph, September 21, 2006, 08:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meromorph

I won't be over there anymore.
I've already learned not to stay at a forum run by  a Coalition of the Ethically Challenged.

Since there's not much activity here, yet, I'll just check in from time to time (and at the New Pastafarians site) hoping the activity moves over here (or there).
I won't be back to Venganza.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Glad to know you haven't gone completely incommunicado.

I check in here from time to time as well, and will likely do so more frequently if other people are posting here too.

Aphos

I haven't been paying too much attention to the forum up to now.  But things a mess over at FSM, I will probably be checking in much more often.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Sibling Chatty

Hi Guys!

Did you know that Bobby's going ta have to take LEGAL ACTION against me for starting a "competing store" which I am not, nor have I ever PLANNED to do??

And then there's the "competing site" that I don't own, and that he's KNOWN about.

i just LOVE passive agressive people.

Somebody tell dukes to get on back in there. He and Cardinal Queequeg (who was reported as back on line tonight) should get along fine.

I never said a thing behind his back that I wouldn't have said to him if he'd ever answered an e-mail.

So, those who are going back...tread softly.

And Duke, you need to be very careful. (You, the guy in Hawaii, Duke.)

You're not making friends well again.
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

For someone who's refused all communication, he sure has an odd way of communicating now.

I, too, have decided to take a hiatus from FSM forum, at least for now.  I shudder to think what the current Mod/Admin will be like, now that there's nothing/no one to hold her back ...

If she's still "top dawg" in a month or so, I'll be asking to have my membership deleted as well - and I'm only too happy to explain why.

I hope you'll be sticking around these parts, Sibling Chatty, as I, for one, rather liked the "enforced politeness" you caused to happen.  I always felt that you did it with an even hand, and treated everyone who stepped "over the line" fairly and - more importantly - the same.

If you end up becoming a mod/admin for another forum, please let us know (likely through here).  I, for one, would join in a minute ...  ;D

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on September 22, 2006, 06:15:19 AM
Hi Guys!

Did you know that Bobby's going ta have to take LEGAL ACTION against me for starting a "competing store" which I am not, nor have I ever PLANNED to do??

And then there's the "competing site" that I don't own, and that he's KNOWN about.

i just LOVE passive agressive people.

Somebody tell dukes to get on back in there. He and Cardinal Queequeg (who was reported as back on line tonight) should get along fine.

I never said a thing behind his back that I wouldn't have said to him if he'd ever answered an e-mail.

So, those who are going back...tread softly.

And Duke, you need to be very careful. (You, the guy in Hawaii, Duke.)

You're not making friends well again.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm glad you three (Quasi, Chatty and Bob) will be at least posting here for now... I wouldn't like to lose you...

I'm making a small break from posting on venganza as well, for a few days, and then will be probably posting only in the monastery part... Just till I see what will happen...

I hope you three will stick around...

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm back..

Vita Curator

Hi all.  I will start posting here as well.  This is sibling Vita Curator (Shooting Star).  Boghog just told me about this place yesterday.  I am a slow learner. :D

I also am taking a wait and see attitude for now, but if the politeness rules will not be enforced and it will be a "anything goes" situation, then I also will probably say Au Revoir.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on September 22, 2006, 01:16:07 PM
I'm making a small break from posting on venganza as well, for a few days, and then will be probably posting only in the monastery part... Just till I see what will happen...
I haven't been posting outside the Toadfish Forums.  I'll probably wait (and watch) and see, too.

Hmm.

Forgive the double post; for some reason, I get an error message when I try to modify my message.
Quote from: Sibling Chatty on September 22, 2006, 06:15:19 AM
Hi Guys!

Good to see you, Chatty.

Are you saying that Bobby actually threatened to sue you?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I will be checking here too. Is nice to know we have a place to go now...

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Outis the Unready

Et viola. the Kat is here.

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm glad so many people arrived here...

I was just wondering, if someone can notify the other members of the monastery, which aren't here, or/and aren't aware of this place at all, like St_JtB, Dave_L, Swato etc...

I would do that myself, but I don't have their e-mail adresses...

I'm back..

Aphos

I wish it to be known that I am now to be addressed as "The Topologist fromerly known as Poincare's Stepchild", or "Aphos" for short.

BTW, I have allowed access to my e-mail address to all on this site.  If any of my fellow siblings wish to contact me directly, go ahead.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Sibling Chatty

The deal on the 'legal action' is that he or someone else mentioned 'legal issues' on the forum. THAT got translated into the 'legal issues' that Duke is being so 'we mustn't talk about'.

He's trying to start crap with me over NOTHING that I have done or could do.

He's also commited slander. And a former member (only watching and doing screenshots now) who is a lawyer is interested in my suing Bobby. I don't want to sue Bobby. I WANTED to resign to Bobby months ago. Bobby doesn't respond to e-mails. ::) ::) ::)

Bobby is a passive agressive slacker.  And he's constantly trying to cover his butt over one lie with another. That's just sad.
This sig area under construction.

DaveL

Hi Guys,

I made it over here. 

Qwerty and I have been firing a few salvos, which have annoyed Capellini no end.  I will stick around over there, just for the creative writing aspects...plus I'll miss me Pirate buddies (assuming they stick around).

I feel truly sad about what's happended. It was all to do with lack of communication from Bobby. He still hasn't explained why he disappeared, depsite some lengthy PM's.

I'm a bit shocked with Capellini. I didn't think she would turn like that. I need to talk to her...civily if I can.

Cheers

Sibling MIDL
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!