News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

G'day at last...

Started by Sibling Spoffish, October 24, 2006, 10:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Spoffish

Hey peoples,

;D A few of you may recognize me from the venganza board, though I haven't posted much there. I joined here but it wouldn't let me activate for some reason (  ??? )... thankfully MB came along and helped me out.

So, howdido! May I ask how the acceptance processes work? Am I automatically a sibling, or is there a process?  ???

Exanglo
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, when you DO criticize him, you are a mile away, and have his shoes.

goat starer

It is all a mystery. I just turned up, started posting and bobs your uncle! welcome  ;D
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

DaveL

YArrrr...

Blessings and Welcome Sibling Spoffish (Ex-anglo). I'm glad you have made it here to dwell in this peaceful abode.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Aggie

Becoming a Toadfish Sibling is a long, myterious process, but becoming a Novice is easy, and consists of accepting the Monastery Agreement.  I think there's still some construction going on, but the Monastery should be up and running around the start of November.  Keep your eyes peeled.

Oh, and welcome aboard!
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Welcome!!  I like your name.

Agujjim is right. Becoming a Toadfish Sibling is a long, myterious process. Goodness that mytering I went through - never again.

Have fun. Enjoy.

;D ;D ;D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Spoffish

Thanks all!

QuoteWelcome!!  I like your name.

Thank you! It is a veritable word...

spoffish

\Spof"fish\, a. [probably from Prov. E. spoffle to be spoffish.] Earnest and active in matters of no moment; bustling. [Colloq. Eng.] --Dickens.

- dictionary.com

Sibling Chatty

YAY!!

Welcome to the Monastery. lots of good people here, with and without gills... :D
This sig area under construction.

Sibling Spoffish

Nothing wrong with gills.  ;D

I forgot to mention, there is a beach near my house, off which I sometimes go snorkelling, where many toadfish live.  :D I shall say hello from you all when I next swim there.

The Meromorph

Certainly say hello from us. :-*
If you felt so inclined, you could even give them a kiss from us!  :P
And invite them to come on over, if they have internet access!  ;D
Dances with Motorcycles.