News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The NET Interview Cycle Helpline

Started by Griffin NoName, March 14, 2007, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: Agujjim on April 27, 2007, 03:53:03 PM
Hmm...  Kensington Wine Market has Demon...  any good?

Never tried that one.

But it appears to have good ratings on the internet:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/167/14426

Here's the site of the importer for the US and Canada, but I'm not really familiar with the two breweries they import from:
www.czechbeer.com

Btw, maybe some good Czech beers could be available in some restaurants of the Czech/Slovak community:
http://www.csplanet.com/index.php?page=10

EDIT: Btw, if you ever end up in a Czech restaurant and want to try a real Czech speciality, you should try this:
Czech Style Pork Roast  with sauerkraut and bread dumplings
"Vepřo knedlo zelo"
Using only the finest of pork, this roast is one of the greatest traditional dishes. Roasted to perfection, the pork is very tender and delicate. Bread dumplings are a real treat. They are made of a light white bread dough, and are fluffy enough to eat like a cake. The sauerkraut cooked according to ages old recipe adds a nice tang. One of those unforgettable meals—this one is the winner. The Pilsner Urquell beer is a highly recommended beverage to go with this dish.

[from the menu of the Canadian Prague Restaurant: http://www.praguerestaurant.com]

I'm back..

Aggie

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on April 28, 2007, 12:08:05 AM
Btw, maybe some good Czech beers could be available in some restaurants of the Czech/Slovak community:
http://www.csplanet.com/index.php?page=10
Nach, there's nothing in Alberta.  :P
The closest is Vancouver (about a 12 hour drive).  The ones in the US could be closer.

EDIT: Lambi, otoh, may be quite close.
WWDDD?

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Well, that's up to you to see. :)

Anyway, all this talk about beer and food made me hungry and thirsty. Why isn't there ever something to eat and drink around my house when that happens? :mrgreen:

I'm back..

Aggie

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on April 28, 2007, 12:15:09 AM
Anyway, all this talk about beer and food made me hungry and thirsty. Why isn't there ever something to eat and drink around my house when that happens? :mrgreen:

Because you already ate and drank it.  ;)

I should get going to a buddy's place for BBQ and beer in the sun, and then maybe some rum...  even better, it's close enough to bike up there and ride the LRT back.  Environmentally friendly carousing (the train runs on wind-generated electricity), and no driving!
WWDDD?

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm jealous... :)

I guess, I'll just have to go to sleep...

I'm back..

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on April 27, 2007, 08:21:16 PM
Quote from: Swatopluk on April 27, 2007, 09:02:38 AM
1. Would you consider yourself a pervert?
Yes, but I won't give details apart from that it is mainly theory so far.

I hope it doesn't involve squidlings.
Quote from: Swatopluk on April 27, 2007, 11:17:28 PM
You still remember me posting that picture, don't you ;) ;D?

Just remember this is a Helpline. We are here to help.

You have bravely taken the First Step. :mrgreen:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: SwatoBonus question: Sex or violence?

Can I answer just this question? I don't like the political questions you asked...

;D

(the answer is always sex... or violent sex)

;)

I'm back..

Swatopluk

Then wait for better questions by someone who answers those :quest:

Have still to try sex in reality, so violence would be the known evil ;).
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

How can you separate sex, violence and politics?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

At the party conference, book the MP's mistress into a separate hotel from him and his wife?

Wasn't it Harold MacMillan who said, apropos the Major/Currie affair, "Astonishing, he kept his mistress at Downing Street; I kept mine at St John's Wood."

(May have been attributed).
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Quote from: beagle on May 22, 2007, 07:24:36 AM
Wasn't it Harold MacMillan who said, apropos the Major/Currie affair, "Astonishing, he kept his mistress at Downing Street; I kept mine at St John's Wood."

(May have been attributed).

Against: MacMillan died in 1986 and the Major/Currie affair was made public in 2002, dated as beginning in 1984. For: MacMillan was a sharp cookie.

MacMillan managed to insert himself into my entire childhood by having his photograph on the front page of a newspaper held prominently to the camera by my grandfather in a photograph of my grandfather placed where no one could avoid seeing him many times a day. I cannot remember the headline or which newspaper but I suspect it was The Daily Telegraph.

Psychic Hotline Host

Griffin NoName

Help for Goat.

Quote from: goat starer on May 23, 2007, 05:04:52 PM

1. What question have you always asked about science?

what on earth is this quantum stuff about?

Try playing with marbles then go steal Shroedinger's cat and see if it will play marbles with you.
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Did I kill the NETIC? Hopefully not, I can change the questions...  :oops:

Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

I almost did just before you did.  I know that personally I will only answer when I feel I can give a relevant answer, and also only when I feel like thinking up new questions. ::)
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Me too. I mean only answer when.... not the killing bit. (although what I think is a relevant answer may not be).
Psychic Hotline Host