News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Valentines Day

Started by goat starer, February 13, 2007, 09:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

Valentines Day approaches once more and Mrs Goat has decided to take the opportunity to go to the cinema with her mental friend leaving Goat alone with his (limited) thoughts and a bottle of Laphroaig.

Any attractive toadfish out there fancy being the virtual replacement valentine for an old Goat?

;) :-* ;) :devil2: :goatflag: ;) :-* ;)
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Sibling Chatty

Hello, Goat Dear.

I'm celebrating Valentine's Day at the (soon to be) FORMER cancer clinic, and the day after at the NEW one. But, there's always room in my heart for another loved friend, even one with hooves. And I do speak to and wave at your goatly comrades here every time I pass their home.

Curiously enough, they live near a huge pasture full of llamas. But, the goats are cuter.

;) :-*
This sig area under construction.

goat starer

I thought of dating a llama for valentines but I don't like the spitting.

You will make a fine notional valentine  :-*

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

What a great idea.

I've been cursing all the valentine ads, and hurling valentine gifts across shop floors. Singletons should have their own day too !! 

I used to have a friend - a boy but not a "boyfriend" - who did the honours when I was a teenager - he sent me anonymous photos of dustbins every year. I miss that).

I am a happy singleton, but does the idea of special love, special gifts, specialness of all sorts, have to be for twosomes only?

If so, I am in need of a Valentine. Any offers?

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Vita Curator

Well I love you all, sibling love that is!!!

So Happy Valentine's Day to all of you sweet poppet siblings!!!
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

goat starer

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!  :-*

(Chatty e`specially but I love you all)

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Happy Valentine Day from me as well!

Anyone still not having a date this evening? I'm looking for someone to get drunk with...

I'm back..

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Quote from: Griffin NoName The Watson of Sherlock on February 14, 2007, 03:16:28 AM
I am a happy singleton, but does the idea of special love, special gifts, specialness of all sorts, have to be for twosomes only?
Probably not, but I think "buy stuff for your significant other" sells more of said stuff than "appreciate love in all its forms"... so the first one gets all the advertising air time.   ;)

Opsa

O foo, I opened a valentine discussion in Announcements.

I never thought of it as for twosomes only. To me it's more of a happy whif of the seasonal change. Just about now I have to see some flowers. When I was single I used to buy some for myself. Actually, as a married person I ususally buy some for the house. This year I bought some picoteed carnations that smell like cloves and some tulips. They are helping me deal with the most rotten part of winter in these parts.

Please be my valentine. Alla youse guys!

Griffin NoName

Valentine Confessions?

I once got a photocopy of someone's bum (anonymous naturally).
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

I spent last night on my own in the pub watching Bolton v Arsenal on the big screen. Quite a succesful valentines day all things considered!

but then I walked into a door in the toilets and cut my head open  :'(

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Opsa

Poor goatie! I hope you did not chip a horn.

I once got a birthday card from a guy I was working for. It was a full frontal nude picture of himself. He thought it was hilarious. In a way it was, but in another, more obvious way it was intensely creepy! I managed to find other work.

:P

Griffin NoName

I've always thought my bum card was work-related. Work has strange effects on people. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

I got a Valentine gift box, with the two most wonderful things in the world...BOOKS and dark DARK chocolate!! AND a comfy red snuggly blankie (sorry, will not share blankies with squiddies, it's mine) and some Valentine pretzels!!

Somebody loves me!! (Thanks again, Vita!)
This sig area under construction.