News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Candles -- for the Open Water

Started by Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith, December 29, 2006, 06:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

A fellow-poster in another forum, who has registered here (Hexene) as stated his father has passed away on December 15, 2006.

A candle for his parent:  :pillar:

A candle for the still living family and friends:  :pillar:

All our "best thoughts" out to Hexene and his family.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Many candles for hexene indeed
:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

And I'll take the opportunity to put more candles for sibling NoName in her quest to stop smoking
:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling Chatty

Rumbles to both.

Thoughts are with Hexene. The mortality of one's parent is jarring to the concept of 'living forever'. (We don't SAY we think we'll live forever, but there's this underlying thing that assumes that you will. Losing a parent calls up one's linear thinking skills---and sort of confirms the things that ahppen with the passage of time.) I hope he's got family and friends to surround him with caring thoughts and actions.

And No Name, if I need to hire Texas-style cheerleaders, let me know!!
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

A candle for Hexene, father, friends and family. I hope it was a long and happy life.

How many Texas-style cheerleaders can you get Chatty? I probably need a whole country full.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Probably 2/3 of the females in Texas are, were, or wanna be cheerleaders.

How many million?? ;D
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Here is a candle for a fellow poster, over in Topix, Evolution.

His name is John Crance, and he has lost two loved ones in very recent months.

:pillar:
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Aggie

A candle for the mother of Devil's Panties forum member (RazorJAK), that she overcomes her newly-diagnosed breast cancer.

:pillar:
WWDDD?

Vita Curator

Also lighting a candle for John to help him find his way out of the tunnel of sorrow and grief.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

A friend of mine was in a serious, seven-car pile-up (that he probably caused, since he drives like a maniac)and is currently in critical care. He apparently went through the windshield and broke a few bones, including his pelvis.
:candle:
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Aggie

:pillar: :pillar: :pillar: for your friend, and the people in the other cars.  :-[

:pillar: for the drivers in Calgary today... the roads are nasty.
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

:pillar: :pillar: :pillar:
Candles for the victims of the freak tornado this early morning in central FL (the count was 19 ... :( ).
:pillar: :pillar: :pillar:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Vita Curator

Also lighting candles for all of the tornado victims in Florida, for Grey's friend, and for all of the elderly and homeless during this unbelievably cold weather.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

DeadPoet

We didn't/still don't have winter here.... it snowed ONE DAY, and it was gone by the next morning. Last week, you could nearly walk around outside in Tshirts.

A candle for the climate  :pillar:.

Griffin NoName

Same here in London DP (although the rest of UK had a bit more snow than here). But today has been colder.
Psychic Hotline Host