News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Pirate Kids Berfday - Party Games

Started by DaveL, April 25, 2007, 06:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

YArrrr...

Keeping the young-uns entertained is a tough task at the best of toimes.

What activities should we employ to keep the little blaggards happy durin a berfday party?

Oi wuz thinkin of some of the followin' piratey activities to keep 'em happy:

1. 'Pin-the-tail-on-the-brig-prisoner' - Well if he's gonna be in lock up, the kids should have some fun wif him. Yowch!

2. 'Catch n' Flog' - hours of fun with the Bo'sun. Jest make sure he doesn't catch yer!

3. 'Pegleg Twister' - Spin the spinner and see how many positions they angle their prosthetic limbs at;

4. 'Two-legs + Two Pegged Race' - Tie the little varmints together and watchem go. Jest make sure their wooden bits don't fall off.

5. 'I'm a Cannon Ball' - let 'em climb down the muzzle of your 18 pounders and get 'em to re-enact a famous naval battle. The one who flys the farest wins. YArr!

YArrr...the little blighters will go home 'as happy as Larry'.

Have got any party suggestions?

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

This may be the sort of all action thing your kids would go for Dave, but knowin mine, twill ave to be Nintendubloons or Vice City Portsmouth! ;D
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Calico Jack

yarr

How about a Fish Head Race.  All the little blaggards are given a big ladle and have to balance a Fish Head on it as they race aross the deck.

Ter make it more interesting yer can throw things at them ter put em off like plates, cups, cannonballs, ship anchors etc.

The winner gets ter spend a night in the Cap'n's quarters, the loser gets two nights.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

Hello kiddies...what about a noice game of:

Count the Kraken's tentacles!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night