News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Chanting

Started by Opsa, March 16, 2006, 10:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Hey, it's just me, Tau, poking around in here. I was thinking that we ought to figure out how to make better use of this place in case venganza goes down and we wanna keep up the chanting. Not that I think venganza will go down, but every once in a while it might.

What's it need in here? Curtains? Mini fridge? Cappucino machine? Pasta extruder?

Darren996

Sounds like fun. 

Should I block search engines from getting in the Monastery?

Opsa

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I think we should get more opinions on that.

I've been trying to test the chat, but I can't seem to post. How come we're all listed as guests? ???

ivor

Do you have macromedia flash installed?

Griffin

Quote from: Opsanus tau on March 16, 2006, 10:07:54 PM
What's it need in here? Curtains? Mini fridge? Cappucino machine? Pasta extruder?

All of those plus loads of comfy sofas.

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

and coke. don't forget the coke.

coca-cola that is. not cocaine. ;D
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Opsa

Caffiene is all the stimulant we need.

Let's get back to MB's question about blocking search engines from getting in here. What do you think? I wrote up directions on how to become a Sibling on the Home Page with links to the Venganza site. Is that enough? Could people join from here?

ivor

Currently there is no restriction on membership.  Anybody can join from here.  I believe I can change it to invitation only.  I think these are the only two options currently available.

Opsa

What option do you think is best for us here?

ivor

Depends on what you want to do.  Just anybody or invitation only? 

We could make this place just anybody then make secret societies inside?  Just thinking out loud.  ;D

Opsa

Maybe we could make it so that people could join only by agreeing to comply with our mutual respect and humbleness policy. Is that possible?

ivor

Should I put the HOT Monastery Agreement in the online registration agreement?

Opsa

That would be cool! ;D

ivor

Done.  I made small changes to it.  Please review them at your convience.  You may have to logout temporarily in order to view it.

Darren

Opsa

It's interesting how many people who have joined the monastery seem to also have an interest in Earth religions. Maybe it's the contemplative nature that appeals to us.