News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Additions to the Smilies thread

Started by Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith, December 07, 2006, 05:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vita Curator

Thanks Griffin for all of the new smilies!!!

ROFL has always been one of my favorites!!!   :ROFL:

But I also love HUG  :hug:

And Group HUG  :grouphug:

And the little guy driving looks AMAZINGLY like me when I drive, especially when I sing along to my tunes.   :drive:

:grouphug: GROUP HUG GUYS, for all of my favorite sweet poppet siblings!!!
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

ivor

Awesome job Griffin!  You're the bomb!

Griffin NoName

a few more:

one I can't believe we'd ever need ;)

:pirate:  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaargghhhh!!!!!

and two for Kiyo:

:beer: :drunk:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: MentalBlock996 on March 13, 2007, 02:04:42 AM
That looks like a lot of work.   The second from the left has to be :chatty:

MB

The funny thing?

I HATE, hate, loathe, despise and hate talking on the phone...

Too many years answering phones in flower shops, I guess. I just have to be 'in the mood' to deal with it.

For the last 3 weeks, this :bed: has been me. The cold from Hell is all viral, no pneumonia, nothing 'medication' worthy, but miserable. And I can't hear...an' by doze is red...but it's getting better. I shared it with Dan! 8)
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

Will we be able to see Sibling Chatty when not lit up with a red nose?

Cauldron :cauldron: added to smiley set.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Well Chatty,

I think I might need to upgrade my anti-virus software 'coz your cold from hell seems to have made its way across the Pacific Pond through the Internet.

Tyhe first coupld of days I was afraid I was going to die.  Now I'm afraid I'm not going to die.

My my nobe is running like a tap an my throad is sore an I feel like s.h.1.t.

I shared mine with Margot, she does not seem amused.

Sibling Bluenose

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Sibling Chatty

Oh, dear.

Kiyo has it, too.

Fluids, fluids, fluids.

And sleep. I be berry, berry sorry... :-[ Extend my sympathy to Margot, and tell her Dan wasn't amused either, but he has forgiven me. I hope she can do so as well.

Bluenose

I told her that I had accused you of giving it to me over the web and she laughed.  So I guess she has forgiven me.  Actually, since she works in a hospital - she's the bookings office in the theatre suite of a local private hospital - it's usually her that brings something home to share with me, so it's really just sweet revenge. ;)

Mind you , I think Margot was just about ready to murder me a couple of nights ago, apparently my constant coughing, snuffling and so on kept her up all night.  It probably doesn't help the situation that when the tables are turned I can sleep through anything.  Margot can even get up, turn on the light and the TV in the bedroom without fear of waking me.  Even if she does, I can just go straight back to sleep.  I think that burns her more than anything.

Anyway my head's feeling a bit better this afternoon, and fortunately I am coughing less - fortunate because when I do cough it hurts like hell.  I think I have strained my diaphragm muscles, not fun.

Oh well, one major consolation is at least we can always come here and get some sympathy!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

New smileys. One courtesy of Aggie, doctored a little.

:puke: :halo: :hitPC: :dragon: :quest: :goldfish: :barf: :scared: :snark:

and a special one for His Quertyness :woot:
Psychic Hotline Host

ivor

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'm back..

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Chatty

Opsa

I would like to request of the talented emoticon creators, a waving smudge stick icon.

Smudge sticks are used by some earth-oriented religions to clear and purify the air. (They would come in handy after a barfer or troll visit.)

They are a small bundle of dried herbs (it will be tricky to avoid having them look like some sort of spliff- make sure they're light green and bushy) which is smouldering and smoking at one end.

Anyone care to rise to the challenge?

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host