News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Icon change

Started by Griffin NoName, September 11, 2010, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

The little icon next to the tab text label for the IE page (top bar) has changed from the TFM symbol to a small blue shield. (technical stuff - the favicon). Only on unwrapped forum. Is this deliberate or some odd thing?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

It does work for me in IE8 on XPSP2. Let me try on 7... it works too. Have you installed something lately?

I wouldn't be using IE if I were you anyway.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

Not an issue on Firefox, it seems.
WWDDD?

ivor

Looks like carp in IE but it's still the same for me...

Griffin NoName

Installed - hmmm - no. Anyway the icon gets picked up from server root directory of forum, so I would expect to be picking up the same as everyone else.

How strange.

Another of life's great mysteries.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

Totally weird. The icon has now gone normal again. Haven't done anything my end - no updates or reboot. Seems it is magic. Whatever, it is nice to be seeing the real thing.
Psychic Hotline Host

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Griffin NoName on September 13, 2010, 03:19:33 AM
Totally weird. The icon has now gone normal again. Haven't done anything my end - no updates or reboot. Seems it is magic. Whatever, it is nice to be seeing the real thing.

Clearly the MIB have returned to normal monitoring of your nefarious intertube activities.

::)
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

Don't joke. That had crossed my mind.
Psychic Hotline Host

Griffin NoName

Ha! Have discovered where the blue shield icon came from. It's the symbol used by the university where I am doing my MSc. I feel better now, although not completely as I still have the mystery of how it appeared. I suspect it is IE doing something silly.
Psychic Hotline Host