News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Toadfish Siblings List

Started by Aphos, June 23, 2006, 05:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

I've heard mutterings in some dark recesses of the monastery that the path to enlightenment can only be reached by truly dedicated toadfishes who travel the first along the corridor of learning, through the passageway of knowledge, via the cloister of humility and the atrium of acceptance.  After that you need to find door to the garden of wisdom then you may find what you are seeking.  Apparently the way is not well signposted and there are many false turns but the dedicated do sometimes manage to get there, or so I've been told.

The corridor to the snooker room OTOH is right next to the doorway to Piratica, so watch your step!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Bluenose on June 14, 2007, 10:48:23 PM
Apparently the way is not well signposted and there are many false turns but the dedicated do sometimes manage to get there, or so I've been told.

Have any of them ever managed to get out again?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

It's very easy to get out.

You just have to go through the door of alcohol, which is right next to the corridor of knowledge... If you go through that door, you'll go right to the chamber of drunkeness, which is connected to the corridor of not caring about knowledge...

I'm back..

Aggie

I think ye got lost in the Carlos Castanada section of the Living Library again, Kiyo.... ;)
WWDDD?

beagle

Quote from: Bluenose on June 14, 2007, 10:48:23 PM
I've heard mutterings in some dark recesses of the monastery that the path to enlightenment can only be reached by truly dedicated toadfishes who travel the first along the corridor of learning, through the passageway of knowledge, via the cloister of humility and the atrium of acceptance. 

Ah, that explains what went wrong. I took the road to perdition, through the boulevard of broken dreams and then merged on to the highway to hell.

I hate satellite navigation.

The angels have the phone box

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: Agujjim on June 15, 2007, 06:06:05 AM
I think ye got lost in the Carlos Castanada section of the Living Library again, Kiyo.... ;)

That would explain why I am naked and dancing around a fire... ;)

I'm back..

Opsa

Just remain respectful of that Mescalito and you'll be fine.

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Kiyoodle the Gambrinous on June 15, 2007, 09:26:21 AM

That would explain why I am naked and dancing around a fire... ;)

Dang it, all the fun stuff happens when I'm not here...
This sig area under construction.