News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

New Stuff in Toadfish Shop

Started by Opsa, October 30, 2009, 05:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opsa

Hey- I just noticed the new stuff in the Apothecary Shop. I like the mugs with our Winter holiday card on them! Nice.

Griffin NoName

mmmm I love the baby stuff, especially the teddy.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

First time I've looked in there, I think. I like the buttons and when I has monies again, I will grab one. Or possibly more. Also the hoodie and the golf shirt.

I have some ideas for other stuff we could put in there. I admit I don't know much about how cafepress works, but could we have larger, more elaborate designs? Or just different ones? I can sketch the idea out and maybe someone more artistically gifted can make it all pretty? Our logo is nice, but I'd like to see a more diverse selection.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Opsa

Sure, go ahead and draw something up and we'll see what happens.

I think CafePress limits the size.

Aggie

Has anyone ordered t-shirts from CafePress yet?  How's the quality and resistance to wear / washing / etc.?

Looking to have some custom t-shirts made up and wondering if I should just open an account there to do so, mostly for personal one-offs, but hey... maybe someone else would buy something!
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

I got a vest type T-shirt. Very good quality.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

ivor

I can't believe the store is still up.  I haven't paid for it in a while because nothing has been bought in ages.  Better hurry. :D

Opsa

Eek! Some of the stuff is pictured with blanks where the logos should be. Scary!